The Sandbox

Can anyone remember the photo sizing to make 375x500 photos go side by side? Would like the photos in this post to be next to each other and can’t work it out!

2 Likes

150x200 :+1:

1 Like

Amaaaaaazing, thank you!!! :clap:t2::blush::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Well, that’s a relief! :sweat_smile: Glad to hear that my theoretical hamster is safe here haha.

1 Like

Dressing up yesterday in my pvc and latex to do my house work felt so naughty and horny after finishing off all the cleaning .so dropped onto the sofa and just went crazy until i climaxed it felt amazing. Who says a fellas work is never done :rofl::rofl:
I must be blocked at the moment for putting up photos of me doing my house work as it wont allow me to upload on my photos :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Have you tried posting them to an existing #your-photos topic? (rather than pressing the ‘new topic’ button)

2 Likes

Possibly the mods are off for the bank holiday and they’ll be posted next week.

1 Like

Hi @Ian_Chimp hope you having a good bank holiday weekend .
Yeah went to look for my your photos and its gone thought i was taken off as i post to much or something :rofl::rofl:
Thanks for getting intouch

1 Like

I think it could be @WillC buddy thought i was maybe posting to much :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Don’t think there’s a limit! :joy:

:rofl::rofl: well thats a relief as i thought i was maybe doing there heads in lol

1 Like

It sounds like there’s been some confusion. There isn’t a topic per member just for their photos, only shared topics. If you post a reply to one of the existing topics in the Your Photos category you should be able to upload your photos there for moderator approval. :+1:

1 Like

Ok @Ian_Chimp thanks for taking the time out much appreciated buddy

1 Like

Ive done it wrong they have poped up without being checked :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: im usless at this @Ian_Chimp sorry

Yes, don’t edit them into an existing post. I have removed them for now. :+1: If you could simply press ‘reply’ in that topic, and upload your images into that new post, it will then be added to the review queue for approval the next time Brenna is in.

1 Like

Yeah got it sorted thanks for moving them for me @Ian_Chimp sorry for being a pain it the arse on a bankholidy buddy thanks again

Thats learning for us all :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Never too many photos.

2 Likes
  • Anal

0 voters

Anal play
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like