Testing example: :slightly_smiling_face: :poop:

2 Likes
Testing for the quiz

Testing hiding text for the quiz

2 Likes

That test failed lol

:bum2:

2 Likes

Hi forum folks, can anyone remind me how to link a single product review you have written into a post again?
Thanks

From the shopping site? I’m afraid that’s not possible any more.

You can copy one over to the My Reviews topic so you can link to that version and share it in forum conversation. :+1:

Hi @Ian_Chimp

Hoping you (or someone) could provide some guidance.

I was looking to find a way to put my reviews into the “My reviews” page for others to provide me some feedback and guidance on improvements. But I can’t find any of the reviews that I have posted, how do I find my reviews? could you assist with this?

1 Like

Hi @Wifepleasing , I’m afraid since the shopping site update a couple of years back we no longer have a direct link to our reviews (hence the thread you’re talking about). It is now just a case of finding the products you’ve written your reviews for and scrolling through until you find them. If you submitted them fairly recently, you can sort by “Newest” and they’ll appear early on. If they’ve been submitted over years, I’m afraid it’s a case of a lot of scrolling.

Thanks @Peitho you seem to answer all of my questions.

Yeah, I have done them all recently and I have looked through the reviews, but I have not found any of them. I will have another look once I filter by date.

Yep a small thing like sorting by date and I found them all, I read through pages and pages the other day and nothing, but today they are just … there :slight_smile: thanks for your help.

@Ian_Chimp I have tried here and on the Hook-a-Duck guest list page and I dont have an Edit button for Wiki posts, are you able to help at all?

Hi @mightymike , I know you’re fairly new so can’t post a picture of a screen shot yet but can you describe what you see at the bottom of wiki posts as opposed to regular posts? Is there any difference at all?

I’ll make this one a wiki so you can experiment without disrupting other wikis.

First edit - anyone else feel free to experiment too!

:eggplant: :doughnut:

I can now edit a wiki, thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna

Hi @Peitho
All I can see is
Heart - Share - Flag - Bookmark and the Reply

A post was merged into an existing topic: Meme - Chit Chat

How strange TL1 should be able to edit wikis. One for @Ian_Chimp or @Lovehoney_Brenna I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking, will see if they have any ideas. Happy to wait to get my Ducking Amazing badge :smiley: :duck:

1 Like

@Peitho thanks for moving my post into the correct string

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp or @Lovehoney_Brenna Are you able to assist with this as I am unable to edit wiki’s?

1 Like

@mightymike Please could you send a screenshot of the Wiki Post to community@lovehoneygroup.com for me to look into? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna Hi have sent an email to you. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like