The Sex Education Show c4 9/9 tuesday

Tbh was the whole point of the show not to get Britain talking about sex and to educate youngsters and even older people. The fact so much fuss has been kicked up about it just goes to show that what the presenter said within the first 15min of the show (about Britain being so shy/reluctant to talk about sex) was completely true!

I for one did not know how the condom size was measured, I always just thought trojan condoms were for HUGE guys, lol.

The best way to make sure you dont use the wrong size condom......................

...................get her on the pill!! lmao.

something nasty...........like a baby.lol. Only joking. But that is very true guys, if you're not tested then cover it up!!

Andserkiel wrote:

sexytime wrote:

The best way to make sure you dont use the wrong size condom......................

...................get her on the pill!! lmao.

Unless you're in a relationship where your sure you and your partner are exclusive to each other & have both been tested for STDs you still need a condom even if she's on the pill.

Or you could end up with something nasty!

Yes I went out with girl that had the jab ! but was allergic to latex. I only had sex with once she got pregnant and had miscarriage and i got an S.T.D(gonorrhea) http://www.cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/stdfact-gonorrhea.htmExternal Media that's just my luck thou ....

Holy hell, Studley... that was unfortunate. Just goes to show that you should always, always use both forms of protection unless you're in a committed relationship - and know where to get non-latex condoms!!

Thats a lot of bad luck studley, I hope your ok now!

shellyboo wrote:

Holy hell, Studley... that was unfortunate. Just goes to show that you should always, always use both forms of protection unless you're in a committed relationship - and know where to get non-latex condoms!!

I had been going out with her for 3 months, but she would not entertain going to any G.U.M clinic even after i told her i had been to the doctors and he told me to take her ! there....

mel ..Yes totally clear now just Antibiotics simple...

That's crazy... so she'd just been sleeping with people with no protection because she was allergic to latex?! So stupid!!

shellyboo wrote:

That's crazy... so she'd just been sleeping with people with no protection because she was allergic to latex?! So stupid!!

yeah most probaly !!

http://www.channel4.com/sexperienceuk

any try this out ?

don't forget tonight in ten minutes peeps

Hi Sanctus Mortis, l take it your profile pikky is of a dead object, but my eye drops have run out and l haven't had chance to haul myself down to Specsavers and to get to the point l have been trying to identify what it is in your picture..... could you oblige please?

Many thanks

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi Sanctus Mortis, l take it your profile pikky is of a dead object, but my eye drops have run out and l haven't had chance to haul myself down to Specsavers and to get to the point l have been trying to identify what it is in your picture..... could you oblige please?

Many thanks

Tallboy

I think it's a bag tallboy that toy's are keep in ....

Thanks Studders is this you missing your programme for me, jolly decent. For a moment thought it might have been a body bag and sleuthing instincts ran amok !!!

Tallboy