The Sex Olympics - suggest a "sport"

Dildo triple jump. A hop skio and a jump to land on the farthest dildo.

Dildo javelin.

Fanny dildo darts.

Cap54 wrote:

Penis weight lifting... I think this is actually a sport, i have seen it on QI...

Kegal weight lifting

Anal weight lifting, imagine the strength of those highly tuned sphincter muscles, phew !

Sustained erection, solo and couple aided events, longest time wins. As with any other sports drug testing programmes would be required.

Synchronised orgasm, but how many could be synchronised ? How many could be synchronised ? 2 is difficult ! Does anyone have experience of more than 2 people being syncronised, who holds the world record in the LH community ? Personally this has only ever happened once with my Wife, she prefers to take turns as it's easier to concentrate in her opinion; she has a point, especially as you get older !

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

Sustained erection, solo and couple aided events, longest time wins. As with any other sports drug testing programmes would be required.

Perhaps you have to start flaccid to prove no drug use. Starting flaccid may also be challenging anyway !

Cap54 wrote:

Penis weight lifting... I think this is actually a sport, i have seen it on QI...

We actually saw some of this at a BDSM night in L'Extasia swinger club, near Cap d"Agde. The guys lookd in agony, didn't find it erotic or appealing at all.

The column slide, how many can you do in a minute?