The single life...

Well after the world poop storm of the last six months of hell. Im on my own raising 3 little boys after my marriage breakdown and husband walked out on us after birth of our son together.
Im enjoying the me time and feel so much better in mood now.
Currently drifting by. Seeing where things go. But my mind does wonder some days of the single free life ;)
Not expecting replies just wanted to vent and get it out there im finally ok. Im happy im coping and i will not let it get me down.

Im glad you are doing as well as possible after that, its a massive thing to deal with! Best of luck with everything.

There are always plenty of people here to just listen or offer advice or a bit of both.Life must be really tough with 3 little ones.

Thanks hun its taken a long time for my emotions to settle felt head screwed at times with everyones opinions etc. I love my children they are my life and i just needed to get my head level after betrayals and lies. I was a wreck for days. But im not being beaten down im a strong lady. I deserve the best :)

i glad you are enjoying life and more then anything i bet the kids will help you through in rough times.

take care and all the best

I'm pleased you're in a good place now, it can be really scary being newly single & with kids but from experience things just get better & better, so much so I'm kinda selfish now & can't imagine changing my life round to fit a man in full time lol! Hope you enjoy the forums & making new friends, there's loads of great people here for advice or just to chat to 😊 X

Good luck with the future I brought my 3 up alone it's sometimes hard but I have 3 young adults I am 100% proud of , just remember to try make some time for yourself to have some fun xx

I was going to post a thread like this, I have recentley seperated from my wife and it is all hard. Not a single parent and neither is my ex partner as we share (to a degree) but I am feeling the same. Have friends trying to set me up with people but honestly dont have any urge for that at the minute, but still have a high sex drive.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, just thought would pop in and say your not alone, there is a wealth of support out there!

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

Thanks hun its taken a long time for my emotions to settle felt head screwed at times with everyones opinions etc. I love my children they are my life and i just needed to get my head level after betrayals and lies. I was a wreck for days. But im not being beaten down im a strong lady. I deserve the best :)

This is a great attitude! 3 little boys? I have admiration for that you must have your hands full! X

Glad you're so positive your little ones will be so proud of you (if not now then when they're older and understand they will) you must have your hands full and we are always here to talk if you need any support we will always do our best. Honestly going through some stuff myself I can honestly say the people on here have been wonderful and so kind and helpful.

Sorry to hear. My kids were my salvation when i split. keep your chin up