waiting for our order today

dont it feel like christmas as a child

waiting for your goodies to come ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Know exactly how you feel.

Waiting is always filled with excitement 😀

Yes apart from my Birthday it is the only day I get something nice in the post just for me.

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) yeah certinaly beats bills being posted dont it guys ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I love post days! I had a delivery yesterday. I can never wait and always have a play before the OH gets home ;)

goodies have just arrived , ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) i texted the mrs in work to tell her

she texted i can open it if i like (i did say this morning id wait till she got home and we will open together)

i think i will earn some brownie points and wait till she gets home from work , so we can open it together

ladies am i doing right ?

Its completly a personal choice!

I usually open first (as im home) and I will have a play/read instructions so I know how it works ready to try properly later with the both of us. I tend to leave it on the bed with packaging so he can read too. I think its really hot when he takes contol and will just go to the draw and take out a toy and use it on me without having to ask how it works or where its for etc. Most toys are for my benefit so that works well for us.

But it is also exciting opening and exploring together too and talking about the toys together before using them :)

we ordered

lovehoney red crotchless lace ruffke back nickers

lovehoney lace ruffle back red crotchless nickers

lovehoney plus size sheer lace top thigh high stockings

lovehoney bionic bullet 5 function vibrating cock ring

lovehoney plus size seduce me red push up chemise set (witch she picked out a few months ago)

i think i will get her some flowers to be delivered 10 min after she gets home

then we will open together

we ordered

lovehoney red crotchless lace ruffke back nickers

lovehoney lace ruffle back red crotchless nickers

lovehoney plus size sheer lace top thigh high stockings

lovehoney bionic bullet 5 function vibrating cock ring

lovehoney plus size seduce me red push up chemise set (witch she picked out a few months ago)

i think i will get her some flowers to be delivered 10 min after she gets home

then we will open together

I'm always like this on delivery day. Like a kid at Christmas.

The flower thing is a sure winner will definitely earn you extra brownie points. I'd wait to open together seeing as there is nothing not charger before hand. But with future delivery if any of it needs charging I'll open to put on charge so it's ready to use. Good luck and enjoy your goodies xx

We love our toy days, both of us get so excited during the day waiting for the evening

Literally I was like a meerkat every time I heard a door slam yesterday waiting for my delivery! 😂

But then I couldn’t try them as my body hates me and my least favourite part of being a woman happened. 🙄 I know I could, but really not in the mood for potential clean up operation.

But unboxing it all was fun. As was trying to fit it all in my very small bedside drawer 😂😂