The Time I...

Share the moments you'd have been most embarrassed if someone had walked in / seen you in the middle of some sexual fun.

I'd have been most embarrassed the time I was dressed as a naughty nurse to satisfy my partners fantasy. Though the payback was that she dressed up as a cheerleader the following week.

Probably all of it haha. But the one time I was actually worried and thought about it is when I was tied up legs akimbo with all manner of things inside me, taped up and gagged etc. and my man went to have a shower or something and 'accidentally' left the door a little ajar. i was so nervous that my housemate might come in and see me, and I could do nothing about it! That would have been horrendous and no the idea did not turn me on haa.

MissChar wrote:

Probably all of it haha. But the one time I was actually worried and thought about it is when I was tied up legs akimbo with all manner of things inside me, taped up and gagged etc. and my man went to have a shower or something and 'accidentally' left the door a little ajar. i was so nervous that my housemate might come in and see me, and I could do nothing about it! That would have been horrendous and no the idea did not turn me on haa.

Oh boy, that would have been embarassing!

For me it was recently, I was laying on my back while my girlfriend played with my cock and balls when my brother knocked at the door -.-

So i sighed and drew breath into reply when he just opened the door. I was most anoyed at him because my girlfriend was naked and she got very embaresed which killed the mood.

He still owes me for that one.

My mum caught me bouncing ontop of my bf when I was 18. She was so rude to him and chucked him out of the house half naked. He was trying to apologise but she was a bitch. Think I was more embarrassed at how she behaved than actually being caught

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

My mum caught me bouncing ontop of my bf when I was 18. She was so rude to him and chucked him out of the house half naked. He was trying to apologise but she was a bitch. Think I was more embarrassed at how she behaved than actually being caught

NN your stories!!! always make me cringe, you poor thing! awks xx

For me it was probably the time I was fooling around with my mate's sister in their bathroom and heard him come out of his room. Could've gone very bad very quickly!

Mischar they make me cringe too! Poor guy was not allowed back in the house for 6 months x

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Mischar they make me cringe too! Poor guy was not allowed back in the house for 6 months x

He was allowed back?

Had similar experience when ex's mum found evidance of our act - I was never allowed back!

I think the time I was most embarressed had to be with my ex, he lived with his parents. I was staying at his house for a few days and we'd gone out for a walk. Came back, house was empty and decided to have a bit of fun. Ofc since no one was home we didn't exactly keep it quiet. It was a very hot day. So after our session we decided to go and have a drink and a smoke in the garden, to find his whole family there, grandparents, mum, dad, both sisters their husbands and his brother and GF all sat in the garden, directly under my BF's window. Which was open. When I walked out his brother handed me a smoke and said "I think after that you need this" I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

FrozenAngel wrote:

I think the time I was most embarressed had to be with my ex, he lived with his parents. I was staying at his house for a few days and we'd gone out for a walk. Came back, house was empty and decided to have a bit of fun. Ofc since no one was home we didn't exactly keep it quiet. It was a very hot day. So after our session we decided to go and have a drink and a smoke in the garden, to find his whole family there, grandparents, mum, dad, both sisters their husbands and his brother and GF all sat in the garden, directly under my BF's window. Which was open. When I walked out his brother handed me a smoke and said "I think after that you need this" I just wanted the ground to swallow me up.

:O

FrozenAngel wrote:

Amazing!

OMG that must have been awful!!! i've never really had any embarassing moments

Most likely when I was wetting myself in some pullups for my boyfriend of the time. I was embarresed even though nobody walked in. He enjoyed it though.

Well this story concerned a friend of mine but I was cringing when he told me. He was at his girlfriends (now wife) house as her parents were out for the evening. As the evening wore on they started to mess around and his girlfriend ended up on the kitchen table with my mate going down on here. The next thing in walk her parents and witness the whole thing.

My mate says every time he sees his father in law he knows that image is the first thing that pops in to the mans head.

@irish Chris. We ended up going out for 2 and half years. So in the end she had to let him come back. Plus once I packed my bags and went to live with him for a month following the incident my dad stepped in and told mum she had to let him back to the house.
I was one of those teenagers that new how to play their parents lol

I was masturbating in my room, and I thought I had locked my door, I also had headphones in. And well the door opend and my room mate stuck her head in, and I don't know how long she was there. But like I don't knwo if she saw whilst I was still at it or after..

I was super embarrassed but acted like normal so if she had no idea well there wouldnt be any suspision.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

@irish Chris. We ended up going out for 2 and half years. So in the end she had to let him come back. Plus once I packed my bags and went to live with him for a month following the incident my dad stepped in and told mum she had to let him back to the house.
I was one of those teenagers that new how to play their parents lol

Solid work!

I remember staying in an ex's home and her parents thought I slept in the spare room. Once everyone was asleep I would sneak across the landing and have sex with her (super quiet) and then sneak back to the spare room.

once on a train and getting more than a little amorous with my then girlfriend. she was leaning out of the window looking out for possible intruders, when a lady suddenly opened the door on the other sidde of the carriage and walked onto the train. do you carry on or do you die on the spot?

i was in my exs shed giving him a bj and his sister opend the door and screamed loudly so his mum and dad came running out to see what was up it took me a long time to pluck the courage to go round his house again