Grab Bags

Does anyone know if the Grab Bags will be coming back at any point? Did anyone purchase one previously and if so what did you get in it? Were you happy with the contents?x

Unfortunately, they won't. You can see more in this topic as well:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/607330-grab-bag/

There's much discussion about these, on the pander to me thread amongst others. I think I read a post from one of the LH people saying they won't be doing them again.

No they won't be, someone else asked in the last week or so and lovehoney said they wouldn't be coming back!

I read that they wont be coming back, as people were not always happy with the items, they were getting so it was just really hard to please everyone and keep then happy,so it was decided that because of this they wont be back

Yeah I asked about them. Apparently too many people completely missed the point of them and complained about what they got.

Yep, like everyone else has said they won't be coming back due to people not being happy with some of the contents they got and were complaining.

Personally, I wouldn't buy one because of the risk of me not being happy with what I would receive as I'm very picky about the materials of my toys. I'd rather pay full price or wait for an offer on things I want and buy them seperately so that I know I'm not wasting money on products I might never use.

How sad... I think this will be the next option : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27273

Hope LH will allow that link,....

What you could do, is get a friend/OH - give them a set budget and some rough guidlines and just let them go mental on the site. That way, you can always return items you don't like but you won't get anything you already have.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

What you could do, is get a friend/OH - give them a set budget and some rough guidlines and just let them go mental on the site. That way, you can always return items you don't like but you won't get anything you already have.

Brilliant idea!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Really Good Idea :)

Whilst I'm upset I missed the grab bags when they were up, I understand why LH don't wish to do that again. It's a shame people don't really understand the whole concept of a lucky dip etc.