ARGH!

I just deleted my wishlist by accident is there anyway of getting it back I have been adding to it for so long I don't remember half the stuff lol! x

i don't think there is to be honest :S gonna have to do it the hard way and add everything again by the looks of it :(

Johnny Roach wrote:

i don't think there is to be honest :S gonna have to do it the hard way and add everything again by the looks of it :(

Sounds like a good excuse to go virtual window shopping :D

Heart2Heart wrote:

Johnny Roach wrote:

Sounds like a good excuse to go virtual window shopping :D

a damn good excuse indeed!!

Oh guys it's amazing looking at all this stuff all over again haha! what a thrill ;)

Haha, that it is ;D

I realised that I have more in there now than I did before but not the same stuff which is rather annoying haha x

I find that happens to me all the time, though I think in depends what fantasies you've been thinking about, they'll be the first items that end up in your wishlists ^.^

hahaha! I tried so hard to remember but in the end I found myself looking through all the items LH stocks....It proved wise ;)

dani5791 wrote:

hahaha! I tried so hard to remember but in the end I found myself looking through all the items LH stocks....It proved wise ;)

Hehe, I try my best not to do that, then all of a sudden I have a dozen wishlists ;D

Yeah It's got pretty obsessive now :P I think I will be back tomorrow because I have woken in the night and remembered something haha! x

Haha, we've all got our obsessions :P... I recently deleted mine and just started making new ones cause I hadn't been on for a while ^.^ Haha, now you've said it you probably will :P

Lol yes we do! I know right It's so hard picking out what you REALLY want when you could just put it all on a long list haha...If you wake up It' so not my fault haha :P

Haha, its just a shame most of em stay on the list for ages :( ... Im still gonna blame you :P

Yeah I know!! I had sqweel on my list and now there is a number 2 clearly it had been on my list WAY too long haha....Don't blame me I am the innocent in all of this :P

Haha, yeah does seem like it was on there way too long then :P... Oh right, cause thats toootally true? :P

Uh huh totally you keep telling yourself that :D

I would, but I'd seem like a weirdo if I kept talking to myself, telling myself that over and over :P

My list gets more and more stuff on that I can't afford to buy as yet. Once I get a job I definitely will. At the moment I'm just hanging out hope I will get picked for the testers at some point.

Heart2Heart wrote:

I would, but I'd seem like a weirdo if I kept talking to myself, telling myself that over and over :P

Yeah true, I take that back! Just remember it lol.

Cat Lady, I have been picked twice! but other than that It's a money waiting game :)