The wildest thing you have ever done?

Mine was an impromptu threesome with a girl friend I have know all my life. Started off with drunken strip poker and progressed from there. She shocked the hell out of me and was completely submissive, the last thing I expected..

Hmmm, i suppose mine isnt very interesting, but me and the OH were on a flight, about 30 mins from landing, and i had the sudden horny urge, so, i did the typical laying a jacket over his legs, took out his cock and rubbed him almost to the point of cumming, he keeps talking about it, so im pretty sure he enjoyed it alot ^_^

x x x

Have tried both kinds of threesomes, but strangely two guys and a girl was by far the best. struggled to keep up with two girls. lol...

Hmmmmm, both have their merits Salvadore :-)

Morbidia, I adore illicit sex you minx, I'm only just calming down and you tell us that!

Methinks he may have enjoyed it more than a little ;-)

Hugs, Legs xx

Aww, im sorry my darling Legs,at least i didnt go into much detail

x x x

You know my imagination, there was no need!

Ah that is very true indeed my dear....well, in that case, you shouldnt have read such things when you felt like that, if you didnt want it to get worse :-P x x x

I consider myself well and truly spanked lol!

Are we hijacking this newbie's thread?

Hey Salvadore, are you going to introduce yourself?

Don't be shy on here :-)

I can't believe you didn't finish him off.. he must have staggered off the plane!

What do you want to know about me? x

Actually, i really REALLY wanted to, but he insisted i didnt, boo :( sucky!

x x x

We are not allowed to solicit for info on here but newbie's usually just start a hello thread or fill in one of the question ones. I'll have a quick look through the threads for you and maybe suggest a good place to start.

I find people are a little more forthcoming when you open up, it inspires confidence :-)

Good idea, suggest away.. lol

go easy though, am only a newbie...x

erm i dont think ive ever done anything wild,

played with my ex in the cinema before (well its was on more then ones, we used to see alot of films lol), or is was having sex in some woods in the day time when there was other people in there (luckly no one found us). had sex in a car aswell.

they dont seem really wild though? :-S

Dxx

sex in the woods is always good, a dog found me last time, suddenly dawned on me the owner would soon be following behind.. was a close one.. lol

Good job the dog wasn't too excited otherwise you could have been in trouble

Morbidia wrote:

Actually, i really REALLY wanted to, but he insisted i didnt, boo :( sucky!

x x x

...or no sucky more to the point lol!

External Media

ha ha Dogging uh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB

We've not done much in the way of wild but the sand dunes at Croyde Bay were fun on our honeymoon 13 years ago

Bet your still living with the sand Bluebottle !!!!!!!

Tallboy