Threesomes- share your good and bad experiences!

Hi there deaest people of the community :)

Im very curious (and im sure others are too!) to hear any potential successful threesome stories, how you did it, how you found all the partners etc.

It would also be funny to hear some stories where it went wrong!

if anyone wants to share i would be very pleased :) ive not tried having one myself so im very interested to hear all your experiences!

Tumble weed rolling past ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Given your last post, i think you are trying to justify a bad idea......

Here's a previous thread on the subject. Search function will offer up many more!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/473216-threesomes/

@lovinthetoys perhaps yes, although ive pushed through the idea of a threesome with him (until its on both our terms at least) i do still have the personal interest- maybe the next guy i date will be more understanding of kind of thing and will want to do it sensibly :)

NatandTom wrote:

Here's a previous thread on the subject. Search function will offer up many more!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/473216-threesomes/

@NatandTom thanks for the link! really helpful :)

Arajuna wrote:

@lovinthetoys perhaps yes, although ive pushed through the idea of a threesome with him (until its on both our terms at least) i do still have the personal interest- maybe the next guy i date will be more understanding of kind of thing and will want to do it sensibly :)

Ok then, good luck for the future :)

Arajuna wrote:

Well thats a bit of a contradiction. In the other post you stated it was his idea and your the one with reservations .

I am confused.com

@mysteron, It is unfortunately his idea in this particular relationship, since he suggested it first....but even before being with him ive always been very, VERY curious about it. im an experience collecter/sensation gorger if you will.

i see that it might seem contradictory but these two things are honestly completely unrelated, i have no problems with having a threesome, what i do have a problem with is the terms ive been given by my boyfriend under which the threesome is to be had.

hope this clears up your confusion :)

mysteron wrote:

Arajuna wrote:

Well thats a bit of a contradiction. In the other post you stated it was his idea and your the one with reservations .

I am confused.com

I don't like that.

Are you sure you want to have one?

You don't have to try to convince yourself to do something you don't want to. If your partner is still putting pressure on you to have a threesome, or making you feel guilty of not wanting one under his conditions, or at all, or anything like that, I think this is not a healthy relationship. Since you're already talking about your next guy, this doesn't seem like you are madly in love with this person either..

Arajuna wrote:

@mysteron, It is unfortunately his idea in this particular relationship, since he suggested it first....but even before being with him ive always been very, VERY curious about it. im an experience collecter/sensation gorger if you will.

i see that it might seem contradictory but these two things are honestly completely unrelated, i have no problems with having a threesome, what i do have a problem with is the terms ive been given by my boyfriend under which the threesome is to be had.

Forget about my last post then (sorry)

Arajuna wrote:

Thanks and yes it does . But any sort of 3 somes I would be very careful with . But as you have mentioned that you are a member of a swingers club then arranging for sex with others under this unbrella is probably the best and safest way .

Heya

As there are few topics already on this discusiion - one started by yourself too.

I will close this one.

Please do have a search of the forum , i know it's not a great search function but threads will come up. 

Please do continue the discussion on one of the other threads

Many thanks