I had my first 3 some last night!

Literally the funniest experience ever!!! The cock ring came out and performed in spades, review is coming I promise!! haha!

The funniest part was that we were just lying in bed, me a girl mate and a guy mate, we have all been really good friends for 4 years and the girl said wouldn't it be funny if we had a 3 some?! I was quite drunk and boom in a flash, boxers off, down on this girl like thee was no tomorrow, my mate having fun at the other end, I have never had so much hilarity and high fives during sex before in my life! good times!!

For sure, it nearly happened before with two other close mates, again spontaneous. The girl was more hesitant though so it didn't happen. Alcohol works miracles! haha

Glad it went well for you-hope your all still mates in the morning!

ooooh, sounds totally awesome!! ^_^

Congrats! Sounds like the key to a good threesome is to not plan ahead, lol

x x x

haha yeah, we woke up in the morning and it was absolutely fine! I am never awkward about sex my self anyway, we just laughed about it!

olihearthoney wrote:

haha yeah, we woke up in the morning and it was absolutely fine! I am never awkward about sex my self anyway, we just laughed about it!

In my experience, the awkwardness is never about sex, it's about people. :p

the morning after my first threesome was the best feeling ever... strangely I had complete respect for the girl involved afterwards, was expecting it to be awkward, we are still really close friends, but it never happened again, just a fantastic one off.....

Crongrats...
Glad you had fun and the friendship is still there :)

xx

Glad it was a great experience.

Glad it went well, yay for you!!

It's awesome that there wasn't any awkwardness afterwards i've still yet to convince my friends to try it, lol

xxx

i've not been actively pushing things to happen, it almost happened a few weeks ago when i was staying with friends, but one of them backed out at the last minute and watched instead, was a little dissapointing but i'm not going to pressure anyone into doing anything they aren't comfortable with!

xxx

Wit Woo! Glad it was good! I like the idea of a extra hand (and tongue) in bed, good hearing it can go well.

I had my first threesome with two lasses I met on holiday a cpl of yrs back. We were all larking around in the very warm Red Sea and they just started snogging each other, I was quite happy to watch this but it became apparent that I was to be included by the not so subtle removal of my swim shorts by one of them and she hopped on. I'd been with her the night before while her pal was being chatted up down in the hotel bar.

whilst she was happily riding away her pal was simultaneously fondling my balls and sliding a finger in her friends pussy along with my cock, all the while maintaining their passionate kissing, she then removed a her finger and slowly slid it up her mates ares and I could feel her pressing against my cock, this led to a quiet yet powerful orgasm for the one on me as she shuddered and bit, quite uncomfortably for me, on my shoulder!

They suggested we carried on back in their room and it carried on for literally the rest of the day and the whole night with various differing actions, lots of toys that they had brought with them and an occasional break!

Was a truly memorable living out of what has to be most mens fantasies.

About a year later my then partner suggested a threesome with a female friend of hers, which considering she was somewhat prudish about sexual matters was quite a shock, we went ahead with it but the planning of it took away SOME of the excitement I felt, don't get me wrong seeing another woman expertly licking your girl whilst blowing you is a serious turn on for me BUT the point I'm making, in a rather roundabout manner, is spontaneous threesomes are seriously good!

So to the OP, well done!

me and my partner have also had 3sums, with another women that is.....yes it is a real turn on and exciting

but things like that only really work if your relationship is strong enough, which i know mine is thats why we explore our fantasys, its all gud fun but i think its about time i turn the tables and ask my partner for a 3sum with another man !!! not sure how he will react because he his straight and mite not want another man to see him naked !

im sure he would, but for the moment im enjoying just me and him x

i like the sound of three sums yes we hv done it ..i cant say it was tht great ...like u say lb..im straight we both enjoy each other alot more thn getting involved in tht pmsl