There is no g spot? Girls please help!!!

diamonds wrote:

i watched something a long time ago, that the g spot is some left over tissue from when our sex organs had developed and so thats why some women have one an some dont.

how true this is i dont know, but it could explaine why some women say they have one and others dont.

i personly cant find mine, but my OH sure knows how to find it and im pretty sure ive had a g spot orgasm when ive used one of my toys.

i really dunno, instead of talking about it and asking about it, why dont they go looking for it? lol

Dxx

I heard there's a *D* spot! External Media Lol

SG69 x

I wonder what LoveHoney-Bot

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I wonder what LoveHoney-Bot

I meant to say. . . . .

I wonder what LoveHoney-Bot thinks of this? External Media

SG69 x

ok unless my OH has been lying about hers then there is one cause my world would come crashing down if they conclusively proved there wasn't one ... hang on I could give the OH away on the grounds of scientific research not all bad then !!

i think i have one, theres definatley a spot that is sensitive and swells slightly when stimulated. ( partners have said, i cant *quite* reach it myself) and it does with toys as well

I definitely have one. It makes penetrative sex, especially doggy style incredible!

I reckon us LH-ers should do a study of our own with our G-spot vibes and prove these scientists wrong. ;)

Who's with me? :)

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I was shocked how they could come to this conclusion, I saw it on BBC, I was trying to read it on the sly at work but it wasn't working too well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8439000.stm

"...But sexologist Beverley Whipple who helped popularise the G-spot idea said the work was "flawed".

She said the researchers had discounted the experiences of lesbian or bisexual women and failed to consider the effects of having different sexual partners with different love-making techniques...."

From my experience its there, my gf likes it stimulated.. So happy days! Those blokes in lab coats need to go back to the bedroom and have a play rather than filling in questionnaires.

Hmm, just as I was becoming converted to the idea as well - especially after my squirt! The quote from the scientist says that it's "subjective" it's the guy on the website saying "it's official".

Tim Spector, professor of genetic epidemiology, who co-authored the research said,

Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise, but in fact it is virtually impossible to find real traits,”

“This is by far the biggest study ever carried out and it shows fairly conclusively that the idea of a G-spot is subjective.”

It probably is subjective to some extent. Some women like the front wall stimulated and orgasm, some squirt out their urethra, others just find it uncomfortable and irritating to have it touched. I've been cynical then started to explore this area myself (well, with OH) and something seemed to occur (I squirted) but I didn't find it all that pleasurable actually. I think a lot of women may not have explored this area. I also think that there's so many spots we're meant to have and thought changes at different times. Although women can express their sexuality perhaps more freely than in previous times I feel that with this comes pressure to be a multi-orgasmic creature; squirting and orgasming from penetration because of this mysterious G spot. As a feminist in the past I wondered if it was a male creation to perpetuate penetrative sex (a very male pursuit in terms of pleasure) to convince women we should be orgasming vaginally and if we weren't then we were some how repressed as we have this 'g spot'... now I'm open to exploring it more but that is because (as the article states!) I've read about it and others say they have it so I think I should be exploring it and orgasming that way too!

Either way, just do what feels good for you I say! This site is helping me develop that thinking in my own life/relationship btw!

Oh and “Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise"... WTF???

Columbus wrote:

Oh and “Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise"... WTF???

i know i just read that and thought the same!

and just cos he cant find it dont mean others cant.... lol

Dxx

I reckon it does still exist - 1,000 women all lying on their backs isn't exactly proof it doesn't exist. Even if i doesn't exist in every woman, I am sure it does in me :)

Also, they gave women a questionnaire, so it'd be interesting to see what the questions were. Plus some women may not have ever explored that area themselves. I was very cynical about it until recently and am still exploring it and my views on it now. As they say, it's probably subjective. At at least women's experiences of that part of their body is always going to be subjective. Even women that orgasm that way will have different experiences.

Also, they gave women a questionnaire, so it'd be interesting to see what the questions were. Plus some women may not have ever explored that area themselves. I was very cynical about it until recently and am still exploring it and my views on it now. As they say, it's probably subjective. At at least women's experiences of that part of their body is always going to be subjective. Even women that orgasm that way will have different experiences.

Hey !

Haven't read all posts - so forgive me if i repeat anything .

There is a G-Spot, it may only be discreet but there is no other feeling like it

Well we must all be freaks of nature then - having parts that don't exist x

Well the overwhelming consensus here is that the G spot does exsist.

I'm putting my faith in the OA girls. . . .

Kings College my arse!

SG69 x

scientists cant find the G-spot?

i think they need to stop spending so much time in the lab and have a bit more fun!! but if they need directions my fella is happy to provide a map!! x

We thought it was pretty ridiculous too...

Come join Ruth's Facebook group!

I Bet I Can Find 1 Million Women Who Have A G-Spot

Come follow on Twitter too!

1MillionGspots

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I won the Tracy Cox Gspot kit as i was the first one to join the group!!!! I'm so pleased, i don't think i've ever won anything before!!!! Whooop whooop (yes i'm slightly excited lol)

I don't have my tonsils anymore but it doesn't mean they don't exist. Kind of stupid reasoning from me but I know what I'm getting at.

I didn't think I had one, it took ages to find. But going all 'scientific' and reading the guide that came with one of my packages, I had the gist. And by hook or by crook I was going to find the bugger. I'm stubborn like that, think it's an only child thing - that "I'm going to have what everyone else is having" attitude. Armed with a persistant chap and a hotel room and many hours. Oh boy, he found that spot - I could put all sorts of puns about the sort of profession he's in and how he found that WMD but I'll leave it there.