There is no g spot? Girls please help!!!

I've just heard on the radio ( LBC) that Kings college London has concluded that there is no G spot. . . .see attached link http://www.newsmediaimages.com/blog/official-theres-no-g-spot/

Please tell me they are wrong!!!!

What about all these G spot vibes!!!!

My OH would swear she had one, that is a more sensitive area that when stimulated gives a higher intensity and better orgasam.

Girls, please confirm this you are the experts in this area

SG69 x

A couple of months ago i think i might have agreed with them but not any more!!!! I know there is a G spot! So that' me and your OH SG69 and i'm sure there will be many more!!!! x

Ilovemyman wrote:

A couple of months ago i think i might have agreed with them but not any more!!!! I know there is a G spot! So that' me and your OH SG69 and i'm sure there will be many more!!!! x

Phew!

Cheers Ilovemyman.

SG69 x

Well, I have an SG Spot, as you know well

Seriously, yes definitely - more scientific bollox.

JayGee wrote:

Well, I have an SG Spot, as you know wellExternal Media

Seriously, yes definitely - more scientific bollox.

Nice one girl I knew I could depend on you lovely External Media

What a load of crap I agree girl. They need to speak to the girls from here me thinks JG.

SG69 x

What? No G Spot? Bollox ,bollox, bollox. What pivel are they going to come up with next?

I wouldn't say a survey of 1000+ women would prove conclusive evidence in one way or the other. I don't think most scientists would take that as conclusive evidence either, can't stand the media for exaggerating things.

Ax

SLM and AdnaW well said girls I totally agree!

Nice one! I thought I was going mad for a min when I heard it!

SG69 x

Ponpon14 wrote:

I cant quite understand how they can come to this conclusion! So many women who are sexually experienced will tell you it exists. But then lot of women who arent so knowledgeble will say it doesnt exist.

You hit the nail on the head there Ponpon

Good one External Media

SG69 x

I must admit I find it weird that scientists haven't ever been able to find it...I feel like I have one but if I was told they had conclusive evidence that it was a backward extension of the nerves from my clitoris I would believe it. There's definately something that gets stimulated there but whether its an entity unto itself I don't know.

All I do know is that I can come from stimulation of the front wall of my vagina but I have no idea what's there that feels so good...I call it my g-spot just because that describes the general area and the fact that it feels nice to stimulate.

I'm very much a scientist so I hesitate to dismiss the research as total nonsense but I'm partiuclarly interested in the fact that twins were looked at and there were cases where one twin was absolutely certain they had a g-spot and the other was the oposite. Physiologically they'd be identical so clearly something odd is going on.

As usual I'm going to sit on my fence!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I must admit I find it weird that scientists haven't ever been able to find it...I feel like I have one but if I was told they had conclusive evidence that it was a backward extension of the nerves from my clitoris I would believe it. There's definately something that gets stimulated there but whether its an entity unto itself I don't know.

All I do know is that I can come from stimulation of the front wall of my vagina but I have no idea what's there that feels so good...I call it my g-spot just because that describes the general area and the fact that it feels nice to stimulate.

I'm very much a scientist so I hesitate to dismiss the research as total nonsense but I'm partiuclarly interested in the fact that twins were looked at and there were cases where one twin was absolutely certain they had a g-spot and the other was the oposite. Physiologically they'd be identical so clearly something odd is going on.

xxKPxx

I totally agree with you there KP! A survey of 1000+ isn't conclusive but it's enough to make is interesting to further research. Hence my anger with the media saying "it's official", the research needs to be much more in depth for any conclusive answer.

I too would find either argument easy to believe....what I call my g-spot feels like a spongy area on my front wall, I could believe that it is "the back" of something rather than a something itself. Hence my rather vague answer.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

I totally agree with you there KP! A survey of 1000+ isn't conclusive but it's enough to make is interesting to further research. Hence my anger with the media saying "it's official", the research needs to be much more in depth for any conclusive answer.

I too would find either argument easy to believe....what I call my g-spot feels like a spongy area on my front wall, I could believe that it is "the back" of something rather than a something itself. Hence my rather vague answer.

Ax

They can contact me if they need to do more reserarch External Media External Media

I might have to agree with them. I have never been able to find mine, even when shows on TV have explained how to. I even have a g spot vibrator and I've never had any success. =S

Ilovemyman wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Ax

They can contact me if they need to do more reserarch External Media External Media

Well actually Ponpon they've actually asked me to help them in their research. . . . .External Media LOL

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Well actually Ponpon they've actually asked me to help them in their research. . . . .External Media LOL

SG69 x

I don't mind being used as an experimental test subject either...should we all offer?

Little Lady wrote:

I might have to agree with them. I have never been able to find mine, even when shows on TV have explained how to. I even have a g spot vibrator and I've never had any success. =S

Yep LittleLady this is what they're saying some women have found *it* and some haven't! It's like in men there's a supposed *P Spot* and some men say they've had mega orgasams from stimulation of this and some never will even though trying for years. Wierd isn't it?

SG69 x

JayGee wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

I don't mind being used as an experimental test subject either...should we all offer?

Ooo JG nice one. The more statistical data I can collect the better. . . . .for my graphs and pie charts of course External Media

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

Yep LittleLady this is what they're saying some women have found *it* and some haven't! It's like in men there's a supposed *P Spot* and some men say they've had mega orgasams from stimulation of this and some never will even though trying for years. Wierd isn't it?

SG69 x

Yeah it sounds rather odd! It's probably the fact everyone is different. =D

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Ooo JG nice one. The more statistical data I can collect the better. . . . .for my graphs and pie charts of course External Media

SG69 x

Pies? Then I'm definitely in. Throw in a cheesecake and you can fill your boots professoriExternal Media

Now, what do I do? Take off all my clothes? And put them on that chair? On top of yours?External Media

i watched something a long time ago, that the g spot is some left over tissue from when our sex organs had developed and so thats why some women have one an some dont.

how true this is i dont know, but it could explaine why some women say they have one and others dont.

i personly cant find mine, but my OH sure knows how to find it and im pretty sure ive had a g spot orgasm when ive used one of my toys.

i really dunno, instead of talking about it and asking about it, why dont they go looking for it? lol

Dxx