Things you've had up your bum

paulsballs wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

Vibrating razor handle, vibrating toothbrush,many many years ago found a vibrator in mums draw and used it, jellewed butt plug, candles but probably my favourite anal beads

Tried the other day ,ice cube not successful but then got an ice pole in, quite a strange but nice feeling, best to do in bath or shower , a bit sticky and messy

Double ended dildo

Just tried the spray nozzle on the end of the hose, found it very tempting to turn it on a little bit,

Now looking at the broom handle, I think that might be next with some lube and a condom on it

This dammed hot weather is making me to horny and too kinky

1 Like
Dildo, butt plug, my wifes fingers, and if the wife would allow it a real cock!
1 Like

paulsballs wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

Vibrating razor handle, vibrating toothbrush,many many years ago found a vibrator in mums draw and used it, jellewed butt plug, candles but probably my favourite anal beads

Tried the other day ,ice cube not successful but then got an ice pole in, quite a strange but nice feeling, best to do in bath or shower , a bit sticky and messy

Double ended dildo

Just tried the spray nozzle on the end of the hose, found it very tempting to turn it on a little bit,

Now looking at the broom handle, I think that might be next with some lube and a condom on it

This dammed hot weather is making me to horny and too kinky

Well this has brought back some memories!!!

My latest one is we've got a sqeedgey to clean the tiles and shower glass door and it's got a nice curved Handel that's about 9 inches long and there's no chance of it going in to far and getting lost

I am now imagining a conveyor belt like on The Generation Game with a load of household items...fondue set, cuddly toy...🤣

1 Like

Just fingers, butt plugs (vibrating and non) and anal beads so far . I’m getting more into anal play, have my eye on an inflatable plug and also a fairly slim dildo to start with.

What appears to be the standard selection really.

Fingers

Metal, silicone and glass plugs.

Vibrating plugs and prostate massagers (one remote controlled for using outside).

An inflatable vibrating plug.

Glass and silicone dildos.

Strap-on and strapless strap-on dildos.

1 Like

Yeah...fingers...anal beads...butt plugs (glass, metal, silicone) some vibrating...dildos (again glass, metal, silicone) a double penetrating dildo...

Vibrating prostate massager (pre cum flows) a doctor's finger and a camera...it's an age thing! 😂

3 Likes

WillC wrote:

a doctor's finger

Courgettes are in season and come in a wide range of sizes and curves

Grapes are fun but I only buy ripe bananas which turn out to be a little too squishy

and 'a doctor's finger' which started this whole crazy journey off. She was a locum, young and very attractive. The main thing I remember is her apologising for having to wear a glove then the disappointment of my usual doctor for the follow up appointment

1 Like

He never even bought me flowers afterwards! 😉

1 Like

I tried a butt plug a few months ago, but I couldn’t feel any thing. I would like to explore but unfortunately I suffer with painful piles.

1 Like

I got into bum fun by having a girl finger my bum when giving head and experimented more from there Iv had different types of butt plugs, anal beads, vibrators, strap on and a prostate massager and loved all of the above and up for experimenting with more toys.

1 Like

Dicks

Fingers

Dildos

VIbrators

Plugs

Tongues

Anal beads

P-spot massager

I think thats everything

1 Like

As a lot of us are testers, I'm a little disappointed that the boundaries haven't been pushed a little further but it is a sensitive area so I can understand why. From one of my other posts, some will know I am a compulsive tester so naturally I might look at something and think - 'hmmm wonder how that would feel up there' I really don't recommend you try any of these at home folks but how about

a plunger - think I saw this mentioned earlier, obviously great suction cup

tubular shower head - keep the pressure really low, but lovely massage from the little rubber bits that guide the spray

Courtesy shampoo, shower gel and conditioner - all at the the same time but obviously when I was back home

Samsung B2100 'Solid extreme phone' a gem from the early 2000s - waterproof with video camera and forward facing torch and nicely ribbed sides

12 inch doggy bone chew toy, furlough bargin buy

Then what I'd consider to be more regular items like brush handles and nicely curved silicon spatula handle, toes and also mentioned earlier ice lollies mmmm

Well you did ask !

Oh yeah and a few body parts too...🤪

1 Like

Fingers, fist(s), buttplug and dildo’s in various sizes, vibrators, anal beads, tongues and some various veggies and fruits :banana::eggplant: :corn:

1 Like

Interestingly since I’ve got into anal play I no longer have trouble with piles.

Same happened to me. Lost all soreness I once had. Been the best thing ever​:+1:

2 Likes

I once froze a condom full of water(not completely full) and put it in my ex gf ass, I kept it in the condom and she loved every min of it,

1 Like

Hubbys c#ck, his fingers, and tongue.
Vibrating butt plugs

4 Likes