Think I must be addicted to Lovehoney!

I was just chatting online and accidently typed 'Lovehoney' instead of what I intended to write...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh! One of us!

Yup, it's addictive here. Just look at my post count! My review count is pretty reasonable too, but there are people with plenty more out there!

I just checked and the member with the most reviews right now is MasqueradeMinx with 164!

I have to have my LoveHoney fix when I wake up in a morning. I LOVE it!

x

Heh! I am one of the addicts, too! :)

And always tell friends about this site (someone would think one wouldn't be bragging about sex toys purchases, hahaha).

Me too i love it I have not left my computer since joining good fun,great chat and friends with a honest and open out look on life........what more could you want xx

im deffinetely addicted come one every hr or so lol

I am addicted to i have to go before work, then when i get in before i make tea then as soon as dishwasher filled i am on till bedtime......... but what a fun addiction it is thou

When you start trying to post via your mobile phone, then you know it has all gone too far. lol

*looks guilty*

Noon wrote:

When you start trying to post via your mobile phone, then you know it has all gone too far. lol

*looks guilty*

Lol, actually I did add the Lovehoney page to my phone's web browser just a few days ago...

Noon wrote:

*looks guilty*

I would do that but thank god i cant i be broke!!

Noon wrote:

*looks guilty*

Post...chat...check the forums in meetings at work on my phone?

*Looks very guilty*

I can look on my phone so can keep up to date but I can't post. How do I know that do you think ??

Seriously got the "Lovehoney bug"... already put in two orders today and it's not even 10am yet!

I dont have the iphone and only access internet when i am at home but i feel i have to log on here everyday. Sad but true!

Great site, very very addictive xxxx