thongs, knickers panties ect ect

Having a laugh with oh this morning. She shouts down "fetch me a pair of knickers up" as a good chap I looked through the ironing pile and find a pair of French knickers and bring them up. There no good for my trouser suit im wearing she replied. The moral of the story is if she has trousers on its thongs - so no vpl, short skirt is lacy panties, long skirt usually means no knickers and hold Ups. Are U girls the same then ? Do you wear different undies for different outfits ?

Yep

liking the new photo.

You have to have the right underwear lol xx

I learnt this as well when my OH asked if I could throw some underwear in a bag while we were late for a flight, I grabbed a handful of naughty thongsā€¦. Very please with my self. My OH had to wear naughty knickers all week lol

Absolutely!! You're lingerie is the foundation of your outift! A bad foundation makes the rest of your outfit (no matter how lovely it may be) a complete waist of time and money. You wouldn't build a house on quicksand, so don't wear ill-fitting / incorrect undergarments... ever! :P

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Absolutely!! You're lingerie is the foundation of your outift! A bad foundation makes the rest of your outfit (no matter how lovely it may be) a complete waist of time and money. You wouldn't build a house on quicksand, so don't wear ill-fitting / incorrect undergarments... ever! :P

Well said Jess! - I totally agree - the right underwear is soooo important - lol xx

Yes, I learnt from e channels programme 100 worst fashion crimes when I was a kid that VPL is number one! And it looks so yuck when you can notice what underwear someone is wearing, especially under something tight fitting and it creates all lumps and bumps and its just off putting.

I hate thongs, I'm a French knicker kinda girl but there is certain outfits you have to wear s thong with. Fortunately as I'm on maternity leave I live in jeans so I don't have to wear a thong too often

There are certain outfits where Mrs Belle will choose to go commando, to ensure that there are no marks at all

Of course, Mr Belle tends to select them for her to wear as often as possible....

Beller

I love going commando (on the pantie front I NEVER go braless lol) I especially like going commando if:

I have to go to church
Have a big meeting at work
Any other type of official important serious meeting...

It just feels deliciously naughty, but not with jeans or trousers just skirts n leggins

nope , i just wear whatever's at the top of the pile in the drawer . i dont have ANY sexy matching sets at all :( none in my size that are anywhere near affordable to me

I'm astonished that you iron undies!!!

i wear whats comfy, i never really think about what would look better under a certain outfit .i guess im just not that choosy or botherd,i think i should be more of a lady when it comes to this but im all for comfort,i know when i ask my partner to get me some underwear he knows to fetch my buckets which are big girls pants hee hee :)

I'm a lace person, whether it's a thong or bridget jones' doesn't matter.

Colour on the other hand!