Womens knickers - Brief or thong

Just wondering what women to prefer to wear, as one friend cant stand wearing thongs. Another loves them.

So what does everyone wear on a day to day basis? And does that change for the bedroom?

i wear thongs, knickers and also boy shorts just depends on mood im in

my wife hates thongs personally I love French knickers....dunno why but there it is

I love women in french knickers, thongs are ok occasionally!

My OH prefers knickers..... Thongs seem to chafe!

My OH wears normal knickers on a day to day basis. If we go out then the thongs come out to play!

Knickers mainly.

I wear frenchies in the bedroom.

Boy shorts during the day when out and about with the kids, but I get changed for The Man coming home :)

GoHardGoFast wrote:

I wear frenchies in the bedroom.

Boy shorts during the day when out and about with the kids, but I get changed for The Man coming home :)

Im quite fond of boy shorts. Out of interest what is it you change into?

thongs all the way......

fabiocum wrote:

thongs all the way......

For the OH or your self?

I'm a breifs kinda girl. Mostly brazillians but a few frenchies and boy shorts too.

Don't find thongs comfy with my bum :P

SophieM wrote:

I'm a breifs kinda girl. Mostly brazillians but a few frenchies and boy shorts too.

Don't find thongs comfy with my bum :P

OH agrees with this: I (and she) thinks there is a time and a place for certain types of underwear.

ruffnek wrote:

fabiocum wrote:

thongs all the way......

For the OH or your self?

OH of course, looks way better

Boyshortr mainly during the day n thongs if i go out x

i like big pants . sheer mesh ones or lace .. but big yeah ... if i want something up my bum id rather it was something fun . not my undies :)

frenchies all the way ^_^

Thongs mostly ,but sometimes shorts or lacy Brazilian x

Thongs mostly ,but sometimes shorts or lacy Brazilian x

Boyshorts day to day. Always more lacy for the bedroom, frenchies etc. Not a fan of thongs only wear them if im going out and my outfit wont allow for anything else.