Thongs :(

*sigh* Why do so many lovely underwear sets have to come with thongs?

Personally I cannot be doing with bits of string between my bum cheeks - apart from finding them uncomfortable, I don't exactly have a small bottom and really it needs to be covered up, not put on display. Not to mention that if you suffer from cystitis or anything the doctor specifically tells you not to wear thongs because they spread more germs. So many lovely chemises and corsets and babydolls etc come with a thong instead of proper briefs :(

My missus doesn't get along with thongs either & saw some lovely bits on the site that she passed up because of the thongs. More proper briefs please!

I agree aswell!!! I cannot stand thongs, they are the most uncomfortable thing ever, and dont look attractive on anyone larger than a size 10.

They're dreadful things.

More undies for curvy ladies LH :)

x x x

Yup me too. It always irks me that I end up paying for something I don't want and which just lies in the drawer until I bin them.

me too, can think of better things to have up my ass than a bit of material x

Do none of you ladies like thongs???

I must admit I prefer a nice pair of 'normal' panties on a female behind as well

i dont get why they even make them, most women hate them!!! lol

x x x

Well l have a titchy bum, and look good in thongs, l even have a mankini-!!

TB

I think I have just ordered a thong without realising

needed to get the order value up and this seemed to fit the bill and looked like a bit of a joke! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4033

ah jeez, the green one??? :-P

x x x

Yep seriously !!! it's that kinda night isn't it jools?

TB

Christicus, indeed that be a thong :-P

x x x

purplejools wrote:

amusing x

Another thing that makes the world go round Jools !!!

TB

Yeow - think I had something like that on once before, Morbabia.

Hopefully the OH will be so aroused at the sign of a cows head there she will rip it off :)

Me thinks she will have a giggle for twenty minutes, and then rip it off :-P

x x x

ah bingo that MUST go on the blog!!

There could have been a pic of Morbabia wearing it instead

I put my order in and I only just noticed the address was in some town where they speak a funny language

A town where they speak a funny language, where be that then?

x x x

Welsh something ;)

xx

No one speaks welsh in my town damn you :-P hehe

x x x