Pervy Pants Stash

Just wondered who here has got a bit carried away with the undies purchases. I have got a half drawer full of briefs, slinky boxers and a few thongs. Don't wear for everyday, theres cotton boxers for that, but like something a bit sexier for down time. Anyone else do this?

Yep. Followed by a bulging drawer FULL of lingerie. I have more than enough but can't stop buying. I haven't yet plucked up the courage to wear the bum less knickers to work LOL.

Yes , I have my best sexier ones reserved for weekends or when we have time off together .

My baggy boxers , some of which are too big now in truth ,are used for everyday use and working out in .

I love knickers ! I don't even reserve my sexiest ones for anything special , I often wear crotchless knickers to the shops .
I enjoy the thought that other people looking at me have no idea that beneath my normal everyday clothes I've got something really sexy on :)

I don't have a huge collection but it's definitely growing as I intend to replace most of my panties with fancier ones. This doesn't mean that I won't keep any "normal" panties at all though, of course, but I decided that life is too short for wearing plain undies everyday :)

Got my everyday briefs and boxers but keep my Kelvins for the weekend or going out. No longer like anything baggy and tend to fall out of so many of my loose ones lol

I have a ridiculous collection! Way, way too many for someone who rarely gets to show them off :( However, I wear pretty knickers and other undies every day, and I wear the sexiest (crotchless, backless, pearl, etc.) on nights out.

I have loads ! I do wear sexy undies (thongs, crotchless, stockings, suspenders etc) every day though so I need lots.......at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it 😉 x

I have lots of sexy latex, leather undies. x

Terri JJ wrote:

I have loads ! I do wear sexy undies (thongs, crotchless, stockings, suspenders etc) every day though so I need lots.......at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it 😉 x

Brilliant, me too. More the better of choice. :-)

I love wearing get sexy undies! I only really wear plain ones for TOM and my pretty ones for everyday and special ones for nights out etc 😊😊

I wear my pretties everyday thongs mostly as I find them the most comfortable.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Yep. Followed by a bulging drawer FULL of lingerie. I have more than enough but can't stop buying. I haven't yet plucked up the courage to wear the bum less knickers to work LOL.

The ones I wear pretty much are bumless 😂😂 but I'm the same -I own loads of lingerie

Hands All Over wrote:

I don't have a huge collection but it's definitely growing as I intend to replace most of my panties with fancier ones. This doesn't mean that I won't keep any "normal" panties at all though, of course, but I decided that life is too short for wearing plain undies everyday :)

+1 Literally words out of my mouth so to speak.

Just noticed the 3 for £10 Flirty knickers deal, it looks tempting.

Yea I bought one or two pairs and have now got Atleast a dozen and always have an eye out! Only ever wear them at home or in the bedroom tho, maybe i'll try a pair to work today ;-p

I love matching my underwears together, there's definatly something to be said about feeling confident because of sexy underwear (especially if a matching garter belt is involved) but I also sometimes prefer not to wear a bra all the time so I have a draw full of random patters/colours/design that range from cute to crude to funny. Really it just goes on the mood I'm in, but a panty stash should feel no shame!

It's become an obsession. Hate to wear anything unbranded now. Love how much sexier you feel in a good pair pants! It's getting rediculiously difficult to choose which ones to wear each morning haha. I even have specific pairs for specific jeans...

Well wildflower.... I have to agree wholeheartedly with what's you've said as when I have an oh it drives me wild knowing that..... but then again when I ain't got an oh I imagine it on random shoppers at Tesco.. I know I shouldn't but...