Thoughts on these

Just placed the order and curious what people's thoughts are on the toys. 2nd order so was a little more adventurous.

Lh anal Douche 225 ml
Lh main squeeze 90g kegel (Tracey Cox superset kegel set may have been better and may exchange)
Lh mains wand classic
Lh butt tingler vibrating small https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28501

Next time think we will order mains rabbit wand and a p toy

Looks fun

Sounds like a good order to me. I have the medium butt tingler and rather like it. The shape is super comfortable.

NatandTom wrote:

Sounds like a good order to me. I have the medium butt tingler and rather like it. The shape is super comfortable.

Likewise. We were not sure if the model's hand is gynaecologist size or bricklayers size. Medium is fine with a bit of TLC.

collector wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Likewise. We were not sure if the model's hand is gynaecologist size or bricklayers size. Medium is fine with a bit of TLC.

I have the large one....and I absolutely love it xx

Ye go medium or larger I got the small it's sound but we'll it's kind of in the name 👍good buy though :-)

Have a larger plug, I think it's 4.5 circumference. Wanted something small so as not to scare her. Also she liked the bullet so wanted something similar but a bit larger. Little worried small is to small so may have to use the return option

They sound great, I have a few of those items and love them, esp the wand 😀

Are yoi going to use the kegel balls anally? Just a cocern because you have lots of abal stuff plus these. You shouldn't use such a toy anally because it'll get sucked up in your colon. There are devices that are designed to be used as kegels but anally, and you should get these instead if that't your intention.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your order!

We also have the medium tingler and it's excellent! The douche is also a great addition and will make anal feel far more comfortable! Looks like an exciting order so enjoy!

Definately not lol. Definately for vaginal use :)

I have the plug you linked, Lovehoney Butt Tingler 5 Function Vibrating Butt Plug Small, it most def is one of the better ones i have. Only prob is for solo play (i havent tried this toy in solo play) as it only has a button and not a controll/cable.

I have both the small and the medium - medium better in my opinion, I've accidentally pinged the small across the bed several times by being well-lubed and moving around too much during the course of events. The medium isn't small enough to dislodge!