LH mini magic wand

Hello
Hope your all well
I've just brought the mini magic wand and waiting for the postman to deliver It so me and the OH can start using it and I was wondering if people can let me know what they think of it and has anyone got any tips when using it
This is the first toy we have brought

Hey Kentchris1980

You might have better luck posting this in the Sex Toys section of the forum as more people will check there for this kind of post and hopefully reply to your question :)

Also, mention which mini magic wand you purchased as we sell a few styles. It will help you get accurate feedback :)

Either way, I hope you like the wand when it arrives!

Hi jess
Thanks for the info
This was my first post and didnt know how do select which section to leave a post

hey chris .. wrong section or not here goes . BEST TOY I OWN !!! i will i hope in future get the bigger version but until then OH MU GOD !! I personally took the ' hood' off the wand trce of the vibrations asi like extra strong vibes .. and for a small toy by gum .. it works fast and efficient !!!! thes no mucking around . ive tried it in all manner of positions and all have succeeded hard and fast ! all in all i say you CANNOT go wrong . tips ? keep ipressed against her clit - even when she starts to orgasm .. she may try an pull away - ido that but its due to the feeling of needing to pee - pre squirt ... keep going you may lik ethe results ;) ill say no more x

Yep I agree.

I'd just say don't forget it makes a great tool when giving a massage I love getting a massage using it.

I love my mini magic wand. It never fails to make me cum. Couldn't afford the big boy but i am not at all upset because the mini is powerful enough. In fact I think a mains powered one would prob be too powerful of its stronger than the mini.

*adding mini magic wand to wishlist*

Bakerson wrote:

Snap!

Wands rule

ours arrived today! looking forward to this evening! :-D

OMG this is a little beauty! so small and so so powerful! Thank you Love Honey

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Snap!

Snap too:)