Filming...

Hi there,

My wife and I have discussed that a fantasy of ours would be to have sex on web cam, though this idea gets us bothed worked up, I just wanted to know if anyone on here has done this is there any pro's or cons doing this?

Also we would loved to be filmed having sex, how do we go about this, I wanted to ask my wife's friend as we all get on but don't want to make it awkward, is there any like amature producers/cameramen?

i have a creative hd live cam, you can down load "live cam centeral" and on there you can take pics and vids then save them to your computer

what webcam have you got ?

just the built in laptop one! lol! was looking into a HD webcam :)

well the 1st thing to consider is whether you're happy having yourselves exposed to the world......anyone can record a webcam show it isn't rocket science, so might be worth thinking about whether you'll be happy in x years time seeing yourselves or others seeing ytou on the web. Accomplishing that without showing your faces isn't possibly as easy as you think.......it's far easier for a solo 'artiste' to set the cam up to avoid a head shot......less easy as a couple.

Cam4 is worth a look to see what others get up to....,

do you mean a private recording of you and the mrs or one on a webcam site ?

thank you heatseeker just at the moment it's just dirty talk and so forth so nothing set in stone, but we would have got those masquerade masks, thanks for the website suggestion :)

perhaps you might think about what turns you both on by the thought, you could find that you may find other ways of ticking the box without worrying about the recognition side of things.......like visiting a club and playing infront of others. That may seem an extreme step from camming, but in reality it isn't: or consider your wife being the focal point on the cam - easy to focus on boobs or lower with you as the helping hand.....a good internet connection is a def must to get a decent upload speed so that viewers see a reasonable picture.

beware that you will get umpteen stupid requests which after a while may well grate.........but can be fun as a sexperiment....

funguy1234 wrote:

do you mean a private recording of you and the mrs or one on a webcam site ?

Spoke to my wife, she dont mind record us on the laptop webcam to see if she likes it, if so we'll get a HD webcam (some on ebay for £6.99 I dont know if they are anygood?) We have talked about doing it "live" and wear those masqurade masks, though this is a long way off :)

i have done it on msn... was great fun had few pl watch us

Naked_butler wrote:

i have done it on msn... was great fun had few pl watch us

I think it would be great fun :)

it is

first step get on msn or skype

yeah i would do that but want my wife to feel comfortable with everything first :)

we have done cam show good fun,and skype if u ever want cam to cam let us know..

rob u can just chat to ppl first

dip ur toe in so to speak

lil_rocco@hotmail.co.uk

or butlerinthebuff on skype

Thanks for the address's but not to sound mean but I dont really know you guys yet, I think my wife and I will take it one step at a time, filming private then see if she is ok with that as I know all the attention is going to be on her. I gotta make sure we're both ready for this.

i love having sex on cam or filming it. for a first time i would say its best just to film yourselves then after you are more comfortable have others watch you, a good site is fabswingers loads of nice genuine people who's web cam you can also watch if you choose to x

Thank you Laura :)

be interesting to see if my wife would sit down and watch a live show,