Love Lovehoney and Why?

Recently I forgot to claim a discount I could have had on some purchases,and Lovehoney honoured the discount. The service here is amazing . What do you love about Lovehoney

I got a 10% off voucher the other day cuz I put something in my basket then deleted it again..amazing!! I love the customer service, the forum, and just seems like a really lovely company tbh

Haha I have got those a few times except I can't order stuff fast enough to use them, but I have the £5 off for the shopzilla survey which I will definitely be using next time.

LH , customer service has got to be the best thing, something that is so lacking in so many company's nowdays,thats what really counts, putting the customer first, so many firms nowdays seem to want to screw you (no pun intended) over a few quid. LH customer service is second to none.

I love the browsing experiance on the website. Information is consistantly laid out accross the whole site. I find LH leading the way on presentation with videos etc. The pictures are very well done and the sizing/layout make it very easy to selct items from a group on a page when browsing. I also think the user submitted pictures are a great feature as you get an idea of what the item looks like on someone real and not a model. I also love the reviews and find them a very reliable source of information.

:D