Has Lovehoney changed your life?!

Hi folks,

I was just wondering, has LH has changed your life? as it has certainly changed our's (my OH and myself). Shopping at LH and enjoying the fun experience of being a member of the "Orgasm Army" certainly has changed our sex lives very much for the better. We love visiting the website. In short, it's made sexy shopping a very enjoyable, thrilling and non-seedy experence and I know you'll agree that their service is second to none.

Cheers

Mad4Sex and Maid4Sex.

Hmmm I wouldn't say it's changed our lives for us. But only because we were so open and communicative anyway, but it has given us a place to express ourselves and introduced us to some fantastic, like-minded people! I've made some lovely friends here and of course we now have a huge collection of sex toys thanks to good prices, amazing customer services, discreet and quick postage and some very thoughtful review testers!

We <3 LoveHoney.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Hmmm I wouldn't say it's changed our lives for us. But only because we were so open and communicative anyway, but it has given us a place to express ourselves and introduced us to some fantastic, like-minded people! I've made some lovely friends here and of course we now have a huge collection of sex toys thanks to good prices, amazing customer services, discreet and quick postage and some very thoughtful review testers!

We <3 LoveHoney.

Adx

Agree with most. Although it's hard to say how strong an influence this place has had on me as a person.

What ever has happened I'm very much certain it's for the better!

I think LH has changed our lives! Before LH our sex life was getting boring but now it's pretty good! The OA has helped too, the more time i spend on here the more sex i want

its made me more open minded!! and my bank account a little lighter lol

mycredit card s a bit more pumped up now as well as my sex life

Found out about a lot of things I didn't even know existed

Lovehoney has changed my sex life for the better. It has spiced it up quite considerably. However we can still be just us, now toys or anything.

It has improved communication during sex and about sex a lot, we share fantasies and sometimes act them out.

We now have quite a collection of toys, lubes, extras and lingerie.

Part is due to sex toys and what not but I think more is down to the community. I am no longer afraid or anxious to talk about sex (though I still wouldn't to my family) and the amount of tips I have found on here is phenomenal. There are so many great, sexy and fun people on here that I can spend all day with. Oh wait I do sometimes

chels18 wrote:

its made me more open minded!! and my bank account a little lighter lol

ditto!! made me more experimental and addicted to sex toys.... hopefully it'll help me further and give me confidence to introduce sex toys to my OH soon!

xGHx

i'm not too sure if it has changed our lives, but it has cetainly changed our relationship! we have become a lot dirtier since arriving on LH haha! but neither of us are complaining! it has brought us a hell of a lot closer together too! thanks LH :)

I'm not sure it's changed my life, per se -- I was always very open about sexuality, and experimental -- but it has allowed me to have a lot of experiences that I wouldn't have otherwise had, which I am grateful for. If it hadn't been for LH I probably would have found another sex toy website to buy most of my stuff off, but in my experience, no other website makes me want to come back for more as much as LH -- the service has always been impeccable, and I love that there are so many details in the product listings (also, I have totally justified the occasional sex toy purchase by reminding myself that I get to review it as well as play with it) -- or with as varied stock in the UK, so there's a very good chance I wouldn't have quite the collection that I do, without them...and I do love my collection.

The community has probably helped me feel my sex drive and love of toys is more normal, too, which is good for self-esteem, I'm sure. I love that there is a place for people as open to talking about carnal pleasures as myself

I love LH. I really enjoy talking to like minded people about sex and experiences, without any hidden intent. It's non threatening and although there is a bit of flirting there is never anything more serous than that.

It's great!

and yes I think it has changed my life, made me realise that I'm not as deviant and sex starved as I thought I was!

xx

its made me an dmy partner closer as a couple, its bought out the sides of us which we both could of missed out on. im pretty sur ethough everytime were in bed ordering some bits for our next adventure i do find us having quite rampant and usualy twisted sex lol.

all hail LH! x

Sexually, I'm not sure anything has "changed", although we're certainly enjoying the fun new ways to explore what we enjoy. LoveHoney is a fabulous place to shop, though, with a great ethos, great range, and great prices!

As for the community - Orgasm Army, you are the best! It's just sooooo nice to share and open up with like-minded, non-judgemental people. Since coming on here I feel like I'm finally nurturing a part of myself that I've been ignoring for too long (No, not that part! Behave!) and the fantastic people out there have been giving me hope and something to look forward to for the years to come.

So yes, Love Honey changed my life!