Threesome

Hi guys, so I am going to have my first threesome soon, was just looking
for any tips. It'll be myself (female) another female and a male. Never
been with a women so any pointers on best positions to use a double
ended dildo etc! Many thanks! X

Hope you have the vibrating dildo! I loved pussy to pussy and pussy to
ass in my last threesome. It was absololutely amazing and I'm so
jealous of you.Enjoy!!!

Wow. So far out of my comfort zone but it sounds amazing!

Let us know how it goes Inyourendo! My partner wants a FFM threesome and
I'm very up for it too, not sure if it'll be just our fantasy together
or we'll end up doing it. She says she thinks she'll be a bit jealous if
I touch the other girl but I'll be more than happy to just grab a drink
and enjoy the show! :) Maybe one day...

Inyourendo,please let us know how it goes.I hope you have a wonderful
time x

Be careful to give attention to everyone - threesomes can deteriorate
into a girl-on-girl show, or girls kinda supporting male egos. That
said - girl-on-girl 69 is wonderful, and adding a dildo for one and his
cock for the other (think Twister - it can be done!!) is great. I
haven't used a double ended, so can't comment there, but the image that
comes to mind is sitting facing each other, legs wrapping round each
other. Mmmm. Lovely thought!! Don't know what you'd do with him at this
point though! Roll onto your sides and let him in a butt maybe? I loved
sitting on my guy's face with my gal behind, sitting on his cock.
Happy threesomimg. Love from Gran

Only thing I would say is only go through with it if you, or any person
involved, is not the jealous type. If you are, don’t do it. That said,
hope you enjoy and have lots of fun

"Scissors" style is best for double-ender use, we have a fairly rigid one but suppose if yours is very bendy you could try other positions. The problem with this position is that both women are too far away to touch anything other than legs, but it's still sexy and men love watching.

You need to establish the rules before the clothes come off, such as condoms, cumshots, anal, anything you can think of. Suddenly discussing topics like this during play isn't a good idea, you might do something you regret later.

For including the man, agree FF 69 with the man attending to one of the women is fun, so is the women face to face with the man able to switch from one female to the other, particularly if condoms are not being used. The man on his back with one women on his cock and the other on his face is very good, great for FF kissing. To make the sex extra special, try one women putting a condom on the man then putting him into the other woman, whatever position is used.

Just go with the flow and enjoy the sex. You soon lose inhibitions once the play starts. Afterwards you might think "wow did I do that?" but just be realaxed about it all. Almost certainly, your first threesome won't be your last!

Just to update everyone, it was amazing. Struggled with the double ended dildo as I think it was too bendy and as it was rather lubricated it made it hard to work with! The strap on was great though, and everyone got enough attention, that was a 2hours well spent! Haha.

Glad it all went to plan except the bendy dildo! Haha but hopefully it builds your relationship and takes you to the next level ☺️

Thanks for updating us! Do pleased it went well for everyone

Inyourendo wrote:

Hi guys, so I am going to have my first threesome soon, was just lookingfor any tips. It'll be myself (female) another female and a male. Neverbeen with a women so any pointers on best positions to use a doubleended dildo etc! Many thanks! X

Any bisexual female want to be dirty with me?

Peakcouple wrote:

To make the sex extra special, try one women putting a condom on the man then putting him into the other woman, whatever position is used.

Good grief Charlie Brown, that wins my ‘extraordinarily hot mental picture of the week’ award. Practical advice, but blimey, that is quite something.

So glad your experience went well and was enjoyable and pity about the double ended dildo but a learning curve I bet and all new to you. Have you plans to repeat?

I reckon you're probably over thinking it. Just go and enjoy yourself. Do you turn up with too many expectations of what might happen or what you might do, it might be completely different to the other guys Then you'll be flummoxed. Just enjoy it and each other :p Also my inner fantasist imagines one of you will have a strap on and give the guy a portion as much as the other girl :p

Inyourendo wrote:

Just to update everyone, it was amazing. Struggled with the double ended dildo as I think it was too bendy and as it was rather lubricated it made it hard to work with! The strap on was great though, and everyone got enough attention, that was a 2hours well spent! Haha.

Glad you enjoyed yourself! Sounds amazingly erotic. I've never done it and probably never will, but have talked about it I guess as a fantasy with hubby. Keeping it that way won't affect our marriage as we are both quite sensitive people.

I just love hearing other people's experiences and glad that they can explore these different dimensions to their sex lives (especially if all goes well and is enjoyable).

Being a female myself, I like the idea of creating a threesome scenario (with hubby) with a suction dildo (MMF style for myself) and perhaps a fleshlight (FFM style) for my man (I think that would work...???!!) x