Threesomes...

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Hi peakcouple, I found your last post very interesting but my stupid question is - women can wear something sexy from this site, but what about us men? i thought it would be nice to reciprocate and make an effort?

‘Thank you.

Men often make some effort, many usually wear boxer-type undies,. He has a favourite black silk pair covered with red kissing lips. Others wear mesh briefs, thongs and jock-straps. Most men don't wear anything on their tops but you occasionally see mesh or silky t-shirts or vests. Womens' outfits are much more adventurous!

Yes, agree with @Missward93 that 'singles' nights can be a bit intense with very many men there, but some women prefer those nights for the choice and quantity of partners. We prefer couples nights.

I have had threesomes with other guys , but not a chance an I sharing him with another chick!!!

Peakcouple wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Hi peakcouple, I found your last post very interesting but my stupid question is - women can wear something sexy from this site, but what about us men? i thought it would be nice to reciprocate and make an effort?

‘Thank you.

Men often make some effort, many usually wear boxer-type undies,. He has a favourite black silk pair covered with red kissing lips. Others wear mesh briefs, thongs and jock-straps. Most men don't wear anything on their tops but you occasionally see mesh or silky t-shirts or vests. Womens' outfits are much more adventurous!

Yes, agree with @Missward93 that 'singles' nights can be a bit intense with very many men there, but some women prefer those nights for the choice and quantity of partners. We prefer couples nights.

Thank you for your update, much appreciated.