Threesome

Me and my gf are really interested by the thought of a threesome either with another girl or a guy we'd proberly like to try try both.

I love the idea of girl on girl and she likes the ideas of two guys which i dont mind either.

We are not sure how to go about it as we think we would prefer it with someone we know but its not something you can just mention to friends.

I think it would defos be easier going on holiday and finding people up for some 3some fun.

Has anyone ever had a threesome and how did you get to do it?

We've had several MMF threesomes, and a couple of MMFF sessions.

We found them all through the internet, some through adult sexual sites, others through nudist sites, the advantage with the sex sites being that we knew what we were there for.

Normally we'd chat for a while online, then meet somewhere public (a pub is good, pub garden in the summer) just to gauge each other up. (We only had one sexual meeting without the public meeting, and regretted it as the guy was not what we'd been led to believe.)

There are important things to consider, and sexuality of the double part of the threesome is one of them ( the MM of an MMF, or FF or a MFF). If one is bisexual and the other isn't that could cause problems, as could both being so hetero that touching cocks together (if she wants a double mouthful) would be a thrill killer.

We found guys who claimed to be bi, one didn't want to touch my wife, others didn't want to touch me.

We found another MF couple where both wanted to play with both of us, but the F wanted no penetration from me.

As for you just going on holiday and meeting strangers? You might find someone, you might not. You might come home with more than you went with.

Good luck, if it works it's really fun and erotic.

ive always wanted to try a threesome i want one with another girl and one with another guy

however my fella aint keen on another guy one :( but im sure with time i can persuade him ;)

that and a gangbang and another couple ive always wanted to try too

Try Fabswingers.co,uk

We will be honest getting an mmf will be a lot easier than ffm especially on a swingers site. As genuine single females are the holy grail that everyone's after. Clubs are your best bet if you don't mind people watching

I would try fabswingers.co.uk, was a member of that site in my previous relationship as we were looking for a threesome. I agree it is more difficult to get a ffm than mmf, single bi females seem hard to find. Joining a site may open up more opportunities to you, as you meet like minded friends.
We met a couple as our first meet from fabswingers, and became good friends, as a result were invited to sexy parties and went along to a club together, which resulted in a six-some!
So I would say join a site, make a profile detailing what you want, try a couple of clubs and socials, you never know who you'll meet.

Good luck!