Tickling is it a turn on?

My Dom loves to tickle me mercilessly and it really turns them on. I enjoy it but I wouldn’t say it turns me on. Is it a turn on for anyone else? If so what makes it so arousing?

2 Likes

Big no no for me tickle me and I loose my mo Jo.

1 Like

No for me. I hate to be tickled, it does not feel good to me. Others do find it a turn on though.

1 Like

Tickling is ok up to a point but too much stops being pleasurable. I like it at the start of foreplay just as a warm up. Definitely not full on or prolonged which can be excruciating.

Not really.

I’m with @spanking_for_fun and @JMS55 . As the extremely ticklish one, I hate it! I love the tingling of fingers running up my back or over my bum, where I’m not ticklish, that’s very erotic; but tickle my sides and it’s an instant turn off. Hate it.

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed tickling myself in a number of places with vibrating sex toys, I find the sensations very pleasant and arousing. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Tickling has lead to touching, kissing and sex with us, but would be too distracting from other sensations in the midst of sex, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Nope, hate being tickled, maybe gentle brushes with a feather or similar would be ok but I don’t think that’s the sort of tickling you’re talking about.

Nah nothing for me

For foreplay, yes. Like in a tickle or play fighting type of thing. So long as they don’t go overboard on it.

1 Like

We both enjoy tickle fights as foreplay and fun beforehand.

My wife also enjoys tickle torturing me and luckily I enjoy being tortured this way! Turns us both on.

1 Like

I like the feeling of his fingers running over my skin but I don’t like to be tickled, I don’t find it a turn on at all.

1 Like

No just makes me laugh​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m with @JoCat i enjoy fingers touching my skin even very lightly enjoyable. Tickling definitely no I really don’t enjoy it and is something I have a hard no on.

Does nothing for me, and the OH is definitely with @JoCat and @Sehara - she loves me running the palm of my hand or fingers over her back, but tickling destroys the mood.

1 Like

I’d say it depends on the areas of tickling as some spots like nipples and a certain area around the groin can be very pleasing but then places like feet and under arms is just torture!!

I dislike tickling. I have a couple of very ticklish spots, which I defend. Those who risk touching them are likely to receive a bite.

1 Like

Nooooo! If we’re talking about intentionally tickling (as in under the arms and around the midsection) then I really don’t like it. I’m not that ticklish anyway. My OH absolutely hates being tickled also.
On the other hand, I looove having my hands, feet, back and inner thighs softly stroked in a sort of tickle motion. Huge turn on for me :heart:

2 Likes

Tickling is more torture than turn on :imp:

1 Like