a question for the ladies - what tease/foreplay does it for you?

Myself, I don't need much to get going (possibly a typical bloke), my OH looking gorgeous, in some tight jeans gets me revin' or the extreme, watching her play with her toy.

A question for the ladies, what gets you going? Whether it's just causually something that happens that gets you wanting or something before that initmate connection. What you would like your other half to do or wear to get you to the point you just wanting to it?

love_lovin'

I could just be dreadfully wanton, but it takes practically nothing to turn me on. With the guy I'm currently seeing, I'm usually mentally bundling him off to the bedroom as soon as he smiles at me. And if that fails, a quick touch or kiss to the neck works every damn time.

Im the same but only since being with my oh. Sure i never used to be so easily turned on but round him seem to think bout sex alot more but i just find him very attractive. fortunately he's exactly the same although does make it a bit awkward during the day as we work together so its sometimes all we can do keep our hands of each other ;)

I love forplay warming me up I hate wam bam thank you mam , I love being kisses from behind on my neck while his hands run down my body & I can feel him behind him and him slipping his hand down my pants mmmmm

I have to be warmed up but it doesn't really take much to get me going.

One strange thing that really does it for me is being kissed on the neck which is really ticklish for me.. it turns me on though- that and basically him having his hands all over me.

Similat to KF. =)

It doesn't take alot to get me in the mood, usually a few deep, passionate kisses or some kisses on my neck does the trick. I do LOVE foreplay though. I would happily let (a boyfriend) perform oral on me for a good 30 minutes!

i like to tease myself / be teased with his cock. just rubbing my c**t but only ever entering by about an inch at most untill im ready. hair pulling, neck biting, nipple sucking, rubbing c**t through silky knickers or just stroking my partner all over.

just giving my time and attention though genraly

i like to be played with :)

OH has this lil thing he does by rubbing the back of my neck and dpwn my spine....gets me every time...

i always wonder about the expression 'foreplay'. What seems like aeons ago i took it to be defined as an act before intercourse/penetration to try and harmonize the concept that women can take longer to climax that a guy.

Foreplay perhaps back 'in the day' being a massage, oral - standard stuff. Of course somewhere between being a teen and my hair starting to turn from blond to grey i realised that that was a load of twaddle.

Anything that enhances the mood and drives arousal is foreplay: a sexy text, a hand on the neck, a genuine comment ' god you look gorgeous', little things that are out of the ordinary - candlelit bathroom etc.....through to more physical turn ons, a spank or two, a 'yoni' massage, a hair pull, teasing....whatever. For my part as someone who loves to 'give' i love this and enjoy raising the temperature - because aside from seeing JJ's obvious pleasure i know that the more turned on she is ....well, the overall experience for both of us will be enhanced.

and i found out a while back that massaging her sacral spot/bone will turn her from not interested to super horny in double quick time...........

if im completely honest either im in the mood for foreplay or im in the mood for sex, if i hugely want sex then foreplay just seems like a complete waste of time, and then other times i can just feel like foreplay :)
but i rarely want foreplay before the act because its like we're wasting valuable sex time. xx

nipple play. even if i'm in a bad mood - and he knows it!!!!!

Seems like the neck is the winner

My OH loves my hands coming over her shoulders and down over her breasts whilst I kiss her neck.

How about visual? Clothing or approach (maybe a bit of a performance - however that goes and if you have the rhythm lol). The you can see but not quite touch yet scenario Ladies do it very well, but what options do men have to get their OH going and wanting to the point of pounce?

Nipple play, gets me going every time

Standing behind me, fully clothed, kissing my neck, rubbing my body all over, squeezing my breasts and then going into my jeans,ooohhhh.