Tips for getaway

Dear members,

I would like your advice and ideas on what to do for a day and night away in London. We have an event on a friday from 10 am till about 4pm. After that, the missus is all mine.

I am booking into the new hotel at the Shard, where I have also booked for dinner.

HOWEVER, I want to plan a few naughty surprises. I have some ideas but would like to see what you guys would suggest. My wife is not exactly adventurous and nor am I so this is a good chance for some role play.

I would like her to dress up in just underwear, stockings and suspenders and a trench coat and meet me at the bar, liek strangers. we would have a drink and i would take her up to my room.

There I have a maid outfit and we could play around that theme. I have also bought some soft bondage accessories from LH. Given the glass walls, I would like to make love to her by the window.

At this point, I am out of ideas.

SO please help.

M

One thing I have done is arrange to go to check in at the hotel without her and decorate the room.

I used faux flower petals, flowers, unpacked the bags, had a deck of cards, some fruits, ice cream sauces, etc. All neatly laid out in the room. I hid the toys where I could ask her to do something non-sexual (can you grab a towel for example) and find one. I would then start a game of using it.

I had normal cards but LH has some different kinds, like kamusutra cards for positions and such. We also have really enjoyed the Tied and Teased game

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2777
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29558

The biggest thing I think I can add is relax and enjoy. If you haven't been adventerous in the past then I would say don't rush all your ideas into one night. Take time to enjoy each activity, savouring the moments, feelings, responses, etc.

Sounds like you have a lot of plans already, so maybe good not to add to many more to the list. Me and hubby had a night away recently and i had lots of plans and packed lots of naughty things for us to do, but we probbaly only did a quarter of what I had in mind. It was still amazing though, and letting the plans change naturally made for a better night. So don't be concerned if somethings are left not done. There is always another time.

Love cowboy's ideas of the game/cards and decorating the room. It wasn't possible for us, but i would have loved to have turned up to a room like that, especially if it included some wine chilling and some edible treats.

Another things missing from our night was something nice for hubby to wear. Would have love to see him reveal something a bit different to his normal boxers. I really like these ones

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24718

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27396

Also if your not that adventurous normally be prepared to compromise and switch things about a bit to suit your OH, so that you are both getting maximum enjoyment out of it.

Good luck and hope you have a great night

I like how you say you're both not very adventurous, yet have the idea of her wearing lingerie and a long coat!

By the window sounds awesome along with the rest of your plans.

Couple of things to help keep things moving along in the right direction are a board game, quite a few available on here, even if it's just six dice - they can be pretty awesome.

One thing we have done in the past is set rules like no kissing, or no touching each other intimately until a certain time... usually fails spectacularly... but hey its fun losing that sort of game!

You can also look up some 'adult dares' online too, which can be quite fun.

If you have time to kill in the day, why not visit some of the sex shops in Soho... some might find this seedy, but we have found being in that environment kind of got us going!

One last thing is a remote control egg vibe - no explanation needed really!

Lastly I hope all goes to plan and you have an amazing time at the Shard!

Thank you everyone. I agree, easy to get carried away. we have wee ones so we do not have much time to ourselves. will post back if I have any more ideas. Will check out some of the games - we had a nookie game but have not used it. time to dust that one off.

Update on plans:

Bought some lingerie, suspenders, thong and hold ups and the trenchcoat has just arrived. It is not too long so it will look very sexy. I was thinking of a scenario where she has to ask to come to the room where I wait for her.

As I said, she is not very adventurous so I am not sure how to convince her to do this. On the other hand, she has finished 50 shades of grey, so maybe we could re-enact a chapter?

Also, was planning on getting her an eternity ring as we have been together for 7 years and no signs of the dreaded itch yet!

Any ideas how to reveal that?

Again, your most imaginative suggestions welcome

I think you will just have to ask her if she would like to join in a sexy rol-play game with you and give her the outline and hope she goes for it. Have a plan b though. Maybe if she isn't to venture out of the room in the outfit, be happy to start the role-play with her stepping out of the bathroom, or you leaving the bathroom to find her waiting for you etc.

However if she is into leaving the room in the outfit, you could have a drink in the bar, maybe she has been stood-up by another 'date', a good opportunity to pay lots of compliments, how could he, you;re gorgeous, he's so stupid etc. Then you could ask her if she would like to dance, then she could tell you how she isn't dressed for polite company, hence why she still has her coat on. So instead you invite her to your room for a 'drink' and hey presto you get to see under that coat ;)

Or if you want her to come looking for you, maybe you drop into conversation which is your room, then you leave your wallet behind. So she comes looking for you to reunite the wallet with its owner.

Me and my husband had a realy sexy night away recently, no eternity ring for me though, shame because i think i earned one in that night alone, lol. Had he decided to present me with one though I think I would have like it during a more intimate moment, or when we just being us, rather than when we were all sexed up. For some reason i am imagining just getting out of the shower, and my hubby says something like 'as uch as i love you like this maybe we should dres you a little' then hands me the ring or puts it on my finger. I would include a nice little speech about his feelings, but he doesn't go in for that, if you do though defnitely include something special you'd like to say to her.

Update:

Eternity ring ordered. Managed to get the ring to the jeweller without the OH noticing for sizing.

So now I have a nice crescendo to build up to that evening. Ideas for the big reveal?

the champagne stuff has been done.

need something a bit more debauched.

Tie it to your willy and tell her she can only have it once she's removed it with her mouth, make sure it can't just be untied, so she has to roll it up, if that makes sense.

Get a pack of the cards with sexy acts on, then slip a hand made one in, with a message about the ring.

Can't think of anything else, will come back if I do though. How long have you got until the big night?

I have till july but I like to plan in advance.

The place has a chinese restaurant, so maybe in a fortune cookie.

Update on execution of plan.

So went well, Discovered Uber, which meant we had a nice car to the Shard. Got a 270 degree view room, which was naughty in itself as the neighbours could catch a glimpse if they felt like it!

Had OH dress up as a maid and had some fun.

Then ordered up some sushi and used her as the serving table.

Finally went up to the bar, although I could not convince her to wear the coat with little else underneath.

Next morning, I had found the tighest smallest gym workout outfit and we both worked out. It was pretty quiet and a bit of a surreal and sexy experience.

Went to a west end show then headed for afternoon high tea at the playboy club, where we were served by a lovely italian bunny.

The only spoiler was that I had given her the ring before the trip, but she enjoyed wearing it evrywhere.

All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable experience. SOme very useful toys and accessories from lovehoney and some really good advice from everyone here.

Many thanks

Glad you had a ball sounds like an amazing lovely time full of naughiness and memories you have made