Tips for male pleasure

I am a great fan of glans but as with cock rings it has to be the right size for him.

Really recommend the thrust range. We have had a few and my partner really likes these one the best

Thanks delboy1991 πŸ˜ƒ

BigishBen tell me about it, I'm sure he'd love it as that's where his P spot is but he won't let me near! Such a shame as there are so many toys I could get him x

Not every guy who doesn't like anal play feels that it'll make them gay. Some just simply don't like it in the same way some women don't like anal or even receiving oral.

I wondered if that was his concern, he said it isn't, it's that he's had so many stomach problems it's put him off putting anything up there. But I keep telling him how much other men like it, it's totally his choice but I want to make him love sex as much as I do! I wasn't keen initially but I love anal play now and I'm excited to keep experimenting.

Cock rings will be a good starter I think, I have one already and if that goes down we'll (excuse the pun) I'll try suggesting a glans ring and then a few other things!!

Remote control is the way forward I think for couples toys! I want a We Vibe - gonna save up for it and then OH can control it when we go out!! X

BigishBen wrote:

Sexybabe it's a shame he won't let you try some bum fun. An orgasm with a with a prostate massager is an awesome feeling and he will shoot further than ever!! Prostate play isn't gay........

I'll second tht comment!

When me and EllieRae68 got engaged we had a night of passion doing everything in different positions and trying new things out. So when we return to the UK later this week will try the cock rings set of three that I have ordered from love honey. Can not wait to try them.

I might get them too, I have a vibrating cock ring at home waiting for use (I have a few new toys I'm using at the mo, getting acquainted with them one at a time!). If he likes that then I'm going to look at some others.

I used my little Tracey Cox bullet vibrator on him last night whilst giving him a hand job - I pushed it against his balls and the little bit between the balls and anus, and he enjoyed that. I keep putting it on him over his clothes too so he's getting used to the vibrations. As it's a billet, it hasn't put him off - I don't think he'd want me rubbing my realistic vibrator all over him! So progress is being made! πŸ‘πŸΌ

*sexybabe* wrote:

I might get them too, I have a vibrating cock ring at home waiting for use (I have a few new toys I'm using at the mo, getting acquainted with them one at a time!). If he likes that then I'm going to look at some others.

I used my little Tracey Cox bullet vibrator on him last night whilst giving him a hand job - I pushed it against his balls and the little bit between the balls and anus, and he enjoyed that. I keep putting it on him over his clothes too so he's getting used to the vibrations. As it's a billet, it hasn't put him off - I don't think he'd want me rubbing my realistic vibrator all over him! So progress is being made! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why don't you do some shopping on here together?

I complete back up those recommending a cock ring. I can see how you could have a bad experience though, some area a little too tight and feel uncomfortable if your OH is slightly girthier!

A lot of lube is absolutely key, you can't really use too much. In my opinion the vibrating ones are great, increased pleasure for both in addition to lasting longer and a harder erection... Perfect combination!

Naughty Nerd I'd love to do that, but he isn't interested - I have to take a more subtle approach with OH and just whip out a toy when he's in the mood. He doesn't like spending money either but that's ok - I can spend it for both of us!! πŸ˜‚

I am thinking about buying EllieRae68 a love egg and then taking the controls away from her and watching her orgasm will give me such a thrill.

Antti67 that's what I want next! Either a remote control egg or the We Vibe πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

*sexybabe* wrote:

Antti67 that's what I want next! Either a remote control egg or the We Vibe πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Might buy it and hide it from her and give it to her on our wedding night. Then the fun will start.

I've previously used the Durex Tingle lube. Definitely tingled both of us. πŸ˜‰

How about a penis pump ? Dont count on them for enlargment permanently but they are fascinating to play with as they certainly plump up ones cock and so he would feel 'bigger' which is great for the confidenec and his/her sensations thereafter. It all goes in a short while but normally the funs been had all by then anyway ..... ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

And yes he is missing out on the male anal play. I am not so long into it but am enjoying it immencelly ATM ! (and can get a 10" dildo up myself now which is a total hoot) Perhaps he will one day but just not into the idea just yet. You keep o enjoying it and he may cum around. Just give him time