Tips needed for using Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on using the Booty Buddy. I had no problem inserting it but didn't really feel anything with it in. I was expecting amazing results. Did I use it incorrectly?

I lay on my back and inserted it with the curve of it facing up...if that makes sense...so it curved up towards my belly.

It was in as far as it could go....but I didn't really feel any amazing sensations other users have expressed.

Any tips appreciated...:)

harrylime wrote:

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on using the Booty Buddy. I had no problem inserting it but didn't really feel anything with it in. I was expecting amazing results. Did I use it incorrectly?

I lay on my back and inserted it with the curve of it facing up...if that makes sense...so it curved up towards my belly.

It was in as far as it could go....but I didn't really feel any amazing sensations other users have expressed.

Any tips appreciated...:)

Whilst we don't do anal , allowance must be made for everyone being different. Just becasue you don't feel anything doesn't necessarilly mean you havnt been using it properly. It could well be that your not sensitive enough in that area to get the sensations that the others have described.

You probably just need a slightly bigger one, we are all built different so what works for one person might not quite hit the spot for others :)

I am sorry but I cant help you but what I can say if it did not wow you with amazing orgasm mebe you could ask love huny and exchange or get your money back.

It sounds like to me mebe it was wronge toy if it did nothing for you as every women is different in this respect so mebe you could wait for reply or you get as lovehoney live support for refund or exchange it but i think refund sound better.

I am sorry I could not help you.

Thanks for your replies...I dont want money back..I've only barely used it so I'm sure I need to use it some more. But what I really was wondering if I am putting it in the correct way...:)

It may be a question of size. We have the same plug and it was great, but we have moved on to larger items subsequently as the booty buddy is quite a small plug. Ideal for beginners I would say but if you are feeling nothing then maybe you need something bigger.

However, and apologies if I come across patronising here, you wrote as though you are expecting fireworks by just inserting it and waiting. Whilst the insertion itself will certainly give some good feelings I find that when used during masturbation or intercourse the orgasms are much stronger with some form of plug inserted.

It could be due to anything, your mood that day, how sensitive (or not so sensitive) you were feeling, lubricant (numbing, relaxing etc?), what you did whilst it was inserted, how warmed up you were etc.. I would advise using it several times during different moods/situations/days and see if the results are any different.

If it's not the vibrating Booty Buddy, then you may need other types of stimulation at the same time to feel the effects of the butt plug. If it is the vibrating version, they might not be strong enough for you or at the right frequency.

If you have tried multiple different things on different occasions and there is still no luck, you might want to try something a little bigger. All bodies work differently and what works for one, won't necessarily work for all :)

again thanks for the replies....sorry I wasn't clear, I didn't just wait expecting amazing results...I did other stuff with it inserted....I just thought there would be some sensation...

But my main question is........did I insert it properly....curve facing up towards my belly when inserted...

can anyone answer that...thanks...:)

That's the correct way of inserting it :)

Thank you Sxleksaker :) I'll use it some more and see how I get on...

If that toy doesn't suit you, don't worry, I'm sure you will find one that is perfect for you :) Every body is different, maybe that toy just didn't reach your prostate properly :)

@Sxleksaker Exactly...It's my first time trying something like this so we'll see where it goes....so to speak..;)

I'm only just getting used to this sort of thing myself. I purchased this:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34728
A couple of months back and only last week felt it time to produce a review. If you search by reviews newest mine is one of the latest.

The first few times felt for me different, strange and not unpleasant if that makes sense.

I found perseverance helped and every once in a while I do get a good "kick" out of it.

Keep trying and you may well be rewarded.

Thanks..great review. I will keep trying it...as you say maybe when I relax more into it I will experience better results.

Going to go against the flow and suggest you might be to deep. Try bringing it out a bit as the "P" spot is not always in the same place for everyman. Worked for me.

Thanks...will try that ;)

You could try sitting up instead of lying down and rocking backwards and forwards. This may help in hitting the p spot.

Thanks..will try that too..;)

This is a great "starter" plug; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30703 most guys get more from the stretching feeling

Cool..thanks for the suggestion..;)