Boot Buddy

Hey Guys

I know patience is the word here . However has anyone had an non successful issue with the Booty Buddy but plug? Appreciate any feedback or what I could be doing wrong

Thanks

Thomas

I'm relatively new to anal toys too but I've had a couple of sessions with the desire prostate massager. As you said patience is the key, start with your finger and lube (I've used a condom on my finger in the past) and get comfortable with that, take it slow and try feeling out all the different parts (First sphincter is obvious but try and feel the second, then your prostate) just to get aquanted (obviously ignore if you've already done this). Once you feel comfortable, have another go with the booty buddy. I've never used it myself but with the almost 90 degree angle it looks a little awkward to me! If you're struggling, just remember: MORE LUBE! (I've made that mistake several times) I hope this helps!

Thanks Rabbott 😜👍

My pleasure, It's always nice to help someone out ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) I hope you have more fun next time!

Lucky enough I’ve got myself a complete beginners anal butt plug which I bought off LH which I use to warm up before enticing in Anything larger. Then when the booty is a little more relaxed then you can upgrade to anything larger. That works for me. The vibrating range is highly recommended if you get a chance to enjoy anal fun.

Much love

TandG

Hope so @ Rabbott

Thanks T&G advise appreciated

All good advise, relaxing really is key and starting with something small can really help with this as once you can get something in you will be used to sensation and won't be so nervous. The booty buddy isn't large but as Rabbott has said that curve could make it quite tricky for a beginner. Try different positions, I find it easiest laying on my side with my knees pulled up to my chest. Go gradual and take breaks, if it goes in so far then starts to hurt don't take it all the way out if you can help it, pull it back a little, take a minute to adjust and relax again and try a little more, stop if it hurts, it doesn't need to hurt. And it can't be said enough, lots and lots of good lube. Hope some of that helps.

I'm sure you'll get there, enjoy!

Thanks Amy x

Hey Alica4eve

Yeah I’m new to all this. Only tried a few different positions, maybe I’ve yet to give it the time it deserves? Appreciate your advice