To shave or not to shave...

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Me and my other half both shave - he does pubic area, balls and a little gooch too -he does this every now and again and then just lets it grow for a bit... he shaves it all off as I used to have braces & pube-in-brace situation is not sexy HAHA

haha yes i can imagine!

Haha, when we first got together he had a jungle!!! And he had had the cheek to tell his ex's to shave theirs!! I prefer trimmed pubic area and smooth balls... if it's like a forest it's a nogo zone as I might not find my way back out again :P

Me and my OH both shave as my moto is

"nobody likes to go down on a tumbleweed!!"

I love how smooth it feels when shaved, i cant stop touching myself!! xx

I shave. Has always gone down well (pun wasn't intended!) but my OH now actually would prefer I didn't. But I find it unpleasant not to. Feels better in general and she doesn't have to stop to pick pubes out of teeth.

Trimmed - doesn't look right shaved on me

Chewy wrote:

Trimmed - doesn't look right shaved on me

Its so odd that your profile name is chewy!! my OH's nickname has been chewy since he was born! (hes always been quite hairy) xx

ooh yes i shave

Trim mostly and shave the balls, after all im sure its not nice for you girls handling hairy ones! Have to be considerate ;)

we both get waxed!

ouch

shave and a weeklyt rim is cool

Waxed? I take my hat off to you butty!

I dont shave any more, but the wife stays nice and smooth which i love :)

I ws extremely nerveous at first. The thought of taking the sharpest blade I will ever on to my naked testicles filled me with horror! Especialy knwoing the number of times I have cut my face. But, now I do it all the time.

Being a man, it's not the "flattest" or "smoothest" surface down there, so shaving can tricky, I discovered at first that it was easier to shave when fully erect, as this pulled everything tuaght. Of course with the constant threat of slicing off my balls (unlikely, I know) it's extremely difficult to get turned on!

Just as an aside, do any women use epilators? I tried one as I was tred of waxing my shoulders / chest etc. But despite all the pain, it didn;t seme to remove any hairs. Just tugged at them, gave me pain, and caused me to go very red and blotchy. Any ideas?

I always shave for the weekend now.

It does not itch anymore.

I think you just get used to it.

Mind you when I get a regular parnter that may change.

My partner has always shaved, before I met him even. I like it! We also recently started to have him shave me weekly -- it's a lovely little bit of intimate D/s play that's really simple, but really effective. Leaves me in a subby puddle afterwards!

Shaved defiantly!!!! Wish my hubby would do away with the Forrest :-)

I had my cock and balls waxed smooth as a surprise to my wife - she waxes thoroughly but I had never shaved or waxed.

Anyway lets just say she liked the surprise - can't imagine my cock with hair now - BSC from now until the end.

Male grooming is where it's at:)

BR wrote:

I had my cock and balls waxed smooth as a surprise to my wife - she waxes thoroughly but I had never shaved or waxed.

Anyway lets just say she liked the surprise - can't imagine my cock with hair now - BSC from now until the end.

Male grooming is where it's at:)

ooh didn't that hurt?? I'm too scared to get waxed and I'm a girl haha!!

Would not shave, but don't mind trimming. Not even sure if I could shave my balls, think they would be badly cut lol

Wow how painfull is waxing you,re balls, id be terrified of ripping my balls off :(