To shave or not to shave...

Just wondering out of curiosity really whether any of you men shave downstairs??

Wondering if it's the majority or minority (women can post too!!)

Laura xx

Well i dont, i have done a few times and as all men will tell you its itchy as anything the first few days. so your like walking about scratching all the time gettin weird looks from people, so i just dont do it :P

WeeSteve wrote:

Well i dont, i have done a few times and as all men will tell you its itchy as anything the first few days. so your like walking about scratching all the time gettin weird looks from people, so i just dont do it :P

haha i know the feeling it's the same for us girls!

lauras8 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

its a nightmare cose everybody knows what youve done cose ur like constantly scratching away then you look like your enjoying it cose the scrathing feelings good cose its not itching anymore so ppl just think your getting your jollys off in public. its like epic sigh moment

WeeSteve wrote:

lauras8 wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

its a nightmare cose everybody knows what youve done cose ur like constantly scratching away then you look like your enjoying it cose the scrathing feelings good cose its not itching anymore so ppl just think your getting your jollys off in public. its like epic sigh moment

hahaha not good at all!

I never have, the wife doesn't like the idea either.

Absolutely, definitely, totally naked cock, scrotum and crack. do U prefer it that way too? Horny XX

xrd_man wrote:

I never have, the wife doesn't like the idea either.

interesting to see people's opinions, thanks! :)

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

Absolutely, definitely, totally naked cock, scrotum and crack. do U prefer it that way too? Horny XX

I shave and my OH does too, yeah :) x

We both do

do now and again, normally just trim them , ;)x

I've tried shaving, does get very itchy the first few days! The last couple times I've just trimmed instead. Not nearly as bad to cope with. I've also found it's a lot easier to do when hard, especially when shaving/trimming your balls. Has anyone else noticed this?

My OH trims but he wouldn't shave. I not of fan on men being shaven down there. I shave though. I don't think my OH really minds whether I do though :) x

I don't really like the thought of guys shaving - down there or anywhere, in fact.

I wax my bikini line (even though it makes me bleed :/) and trim everywhere else. I would never shave, because I unfortunately have a problem with ingrown hairs, and shaving is much worse for them than waxing or hair removal creams - or so I've found. I do like to keep it neat though. :)

I try to shave completely as often as possible since me and Daddy don't like pubic hair. He is lazier than I am though, so he often has hair on him... Good thing I don't hate it!

Shaved. Prefer it smooth and so does she. I hear all this talk of itching, but I've never experienced that. Its always been fine, even when I've been a couple of days too lazy.

me and my OH both shave

thanks for the comments guys! I myself prefer it if my OH is shaved but then again, if he wasn't I'd hardly complain!! And I only shave because I'm too scared of waxing and it's too expensive! Although ingrown hairs are a bitch

Usually im bold down there front and back lol

Me and my other half both shave - he does pubic area, balls and a little gooch too -he does this every now and again and then just lets it grow for a bit... he shaves it all off as I used to have braces & pube-in-brace situation is not sexy HAHA