"Today I'd Like To Thank 'Leanne' for..."

Hello everyone!

I suggested on the 'ask the moderator' thread that there should be a thread where people can just say 'thanks' to Leanne for something big or small she has helped with. I can't begin to imagine how hectic things can be moderating the forum, along with stresses of everyday life and family etc.

I think Leanne should be thanked for what she does, which I know loads of others already do on here!

I couldn't find where to comment on this on an appropriate thread, so decided to create one for everyone to use!...Here goes....

"Today I'd Like To Thank Leanne for...

...being a sweetie and changing a post for me, which I submitted in error".

The fact that she amended this quickly for me and still took my new post into consideration, really made my day (as I would've been worrying about it otherwise). Thank you Leanne! πŸ±πŸŒ·πŸ‘πŸ’«

What a lovely idea, Emerald269!

Not only today, but generally I want to thank Leanne for always offering info, advice as well as her own personal opinion whenever needed, and for heping to keep the forum a welcoming and safe place!

What a fab idea - I would love to thank Leanne for sticking up for me the other day on a post it meant a lot especially when I take things literally to heart.

I was too shy to say this in the other thread about egg donation but, Leanne, I would like to thank you for that selfless act and giving someone the chance to be a parent that wouldn't otherwise, especially knowing how unwell you have been after. As someone who only has this option if I'm to have a child of my own I can understand how much what you have done means and honestly it's humbling and emotional that there are people like you willing to do that. Thank you.

AmyA wrote:

I was too shy to say this in the other thread about egg donation but, Leanne, I would like to thank you for that selfless act and giving someone the chance to be a parent that wouldn't otherwise, especially knowing how unwell you have been after. As someone who only has this option if I'm to have a child of my own I can understand how much what you have done means and honestly it's humbling and emotional that there are people like you willing to do that. Thank you.

How wonderful and beautiful of you this is Leanne. I had no idea that you donated your eggs for someone and inevitably changed their life! I have massive respect for you and you are truly a beautiful, kind lady.

I totally agree with Amy and the fact that you were so poorly afterwards and just got on with life (and all that you do on here for everyone) makes you truly inspirational. This is the most moving thing I have heard for a while. What an amazing woman, with a warm heart you are, I'm sure all will agree on here. xx Hope you are feeling better soon.

As Amy mentioned, it's so reassuring to know that there are still kind, strong, compassionate people like you in the world today. Thanks for this hope. x

I'd like to thank her for helping me out. I won't say any more, and she might not remember, but I'm very grateful.

Thank you all so much.

Emerald, this is very kind of you.

It is you all that make the forum what it is, without all you amazing members we would not be here.

Thank you all for helping make this forum the support service that it is and helping me make it a safe place for people to come to.

Love to you all

AmyA wrote:

I am sorry to hear of your circumstances, I know fertility is a stressful subject.

Hopes for you if you pursue this path to parenthood.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Thank you all so much.

Emerald, this is very kind of you.

It is you all that make the forum what it is, without all you amazing members we would not be here.

Thank you all for helping make this forum the support service that it is and helping me make it a safe place for people to come to.

Love to you all

You're welcome Leanne, it cheered me up yesterday creating this thread for you and I knew there would be loads of positive feedback from others on here that you help and keep safe.

If it wasn't for the fact that you protect us on this forum so well, I wouldn't have been brave enough to chat on here! So thanks so much for that too!

This is the first forum I've ever felt comfortable enough to join, which is pretty amazing and everyone is so proud of you for making this happen for us. x Thank you and love to you too. 🌻🌷🌺

1. All your fab help today (already!!) and explaining the appropriate action to take when wanting to find out specific information on the forum.

2. Also, advising what the appropriate Lovehoney email addresses are for and the correct circumstances in which they are to be used.

3. Advising me on amending a review, so it's more accurate for others and I can be content with it too.

4. Providing me with the appropriate information and links on where to ask for help within the forum and Lovehoney customer care.

...and just being so wonderfully efficient and kind in general. xx

Your help is much appreciated Leanne, I'm not in a 'pickle' anymore this morning (Thanks to you!)

Emerald. x

😊 πŸ˜₯ 🐈 🌷 πŸŽ€

Maintaining politeness and civility when giving a gentle telling-off when rules are broken (I thank you, I don't intend to break the rules, sometimes I just don't think, and neither do my nipples).

The occasional (I hope) task of wading through weekend forum shenanigans on Mondays, to keep this place all warm and welcoming.

I'd also like to thank Leanne for not shouting at me the time I was late in writting a tester review πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .. but more seriously i'd also like to thank her for what she does everyday. Without her I doubt this forum would even still be here & it certainly wouldn't be a safe, happy, kind & open place to be. Without this forum I wouldn't have the knowledge I do, the friends I've made, the advice I've received & just somewhere to rant. So Thankyou for everything you do on this forum, for always being there to help & simply being the world best sex toy fairy! A whole load of love for Leanne ❀

What a lovely idea. Just to echo what everyone else has said... Leanne you have been so kind with your words and wisdom on this forum and it has helped me vent, learn new things, make new friends ect and you have always been right there ready to help if anyone has needed it. Also thank you for picking me to do a review- I was a very happy bunny![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Another who thinks Leanne is kind, considerate and great at explaining things. On a personal note I didn’t realise your donated your eggs. I’d like to thank you as a very close friend got her very much wanted baby using donar eggs. How wonderful are you.

Leanne and the whole team are absolutely incredible at what they do, from the excellent advice to the customer care which is beyond anyone’s expectations. It’s nice to see on a free forum we can have such caring individuals who keep us safe and also allow us to enter competitions and test out new toys and devices. It’s unlike any other company in the UK. So a huge thanks to all the team πŸ™ŒπŸ»

I finally found the post on the topic I'd asked you about yesterday Leanne. Yeay...!

Would you believe I found it near enough straight away with a fresh mind and a new day in front of me. Lol. So thanks for this too. Happy Days!

Oh, and thanks for putting up with my endless questions on here. I am aware of how to use good forum etiquette now, thanks to all your help and support. x

You are extremely efficient and have the patience of a saint! 😊

'Emerald when will you get it...?! ' πŸ˜₯ (I say to myself with most things in life.) Lol.

Thank you Leanne, you keep us safe with kindness and tact.

Thanks Leanne for sorting the 'chain reaction' thread yesterday. x πŸŽƒ πŸ•Έ

Thanks Leanne for sorting out the 'change a letter' thread.

It is indeed a new 'part' started, that's why I was having trouble posting (must've tried the old thread...eek!) the other day. x

You're a star! I love the community games on here. 😍

"Thanks for today Leanne..."

Thank you for all your kind reassurance and understanding Leanne regarding me feeling worried about the 'ask the Moderator' thread closing (and everything else!!)

I just presumed I'd posted too many times on there, that's all (nobody made me feel that way).

Thanks for your kind and meaningful words and encouraging me just to enjoy myself on the forums (which I will continue to do!) and for closing the thread I'd made just to be able to discuss the above issue with you.

I'm in the process of sorting all my worrying out. I also feel so much better and reassured after all your help today with CC and everything. x

☺🐱🌹 You are truly wonderful!! Thanks again.