Sorry Leanne and everyone...

Hello Leanne and hello everyone.

I am opening this thread just to apologise to Leanne and all the forum members about the 'locking' of the 'Ask the Moderator thread'.

I am so sorry to all of you this concerns as I have been very worried and anxious about many things this week, stemming from my poor health at the moment.

I know I posted on this particular thread rather a lot, but there's always something I require clarification about or reassurance on. It's the way I am at the moment, although that's no excuse.

I personally feel like I've jepoardised the thread for both the Moderators and all the members and I am deeply sorry for that.

I am upset others can't use it anymore because of my actions. Will it ever be unlocked again or a fresh one be created?

I've learned my lesson and certainly won't be taking over a thread like that again.

There indeed should be no more general F.A.Q.'s I need to ask and I've made it seem like I've undermined Leanne's forum rules, bombarded her with questions and worries and it's just not fair as she has her own life to get on with, as well as her busy role at Lovehoney.

I hope Leanne and everyone can forgive me. I miss being able to chat and connect with her a little bit more on the forums, as I do with everyone else.

Leanne has been a great support to me on here since I joined and has helped me with all the mistakes I've made and all the queries I've had, as you members all have too.

I literally just have hubby and myself and 'his' mum and dad. So Leanne and the forum members are really my only friends in the world, who I also see as family on here.

I am so privileged and proud of the fact that everyone is so lovely and accepting of me on the forums.

Please could we create a thread, not to be abused or to bombard you with stuff Leanne, but just for banter and good wishes.

This would be Ideally for all of us just to chat to you as a virtual, anonymous friend to brighten up everyone's day.

I'm sure there are many others on the forums that would appreciate this too, not just for my purpose.

I hope you and everyone know how sincerely sorry I am Leanne. I just hope this idea can make up for it and I will stop hijacking threads,

Thanks for listening. I've had a rubbish week and it has shown through too much on here.

I respect you all; Leanne, other members and customer care staff. I hope you can all forgive me. x

Emerald.x

Hi Emerald,

I am not sure who said it was you that made it close... The idea of closing it has been on our minds and we came to an agreement this morning about it. I just had to answer a few things first.

As stated in that thread it was not being used for its original purpose and now we have answered the questions, there really can't be many more that have not been answered before or are better in another thread. It will remain closed for the correct channels to be used. It is still visible for information purposes. There was never a general FAQ before that one and the forum ran fine, so we don't feel another is needed.

This post is totally not needed, your email of apology was also emailed over to me. Please just enjoy the forum for what it is, a vice for support on sex toys and sexual advice. I appreciate what you are doing but please there is no need. You have not had a warning or been removed, so no issues form our side and from what I see in the forum people interact with you just fine.

There are many games threads and other off-topic threads used to chat, such as the good morning thread. Not sure that another is needed.

Thank you for the apology, as said it really isn't needed and I will now close this thread so that you can move on and enjoy the community.