Thank you all at lovehoney and the Lovehoney community <3

Just wanted to give thanks to you all at lovehoney and the community here

I originally joined in march 2017 but didn't use the site until the end of December 2017 so things are still a little new to me.

I never really introduced myself but you may have seen me comment here and there.

My original thread made was regarding sex while hubby has cancer,you lovely lot have been amazing with all your advice i can't thank you all enough.

We was both rather new to toys and joining here has really changed this,plus it's given me something to keep my mind off the worse.

I am also a survivor of sexual abuse which in some ways stopped me exploring myself until these last few years.

I never thought id be here reviewing toys and acually finding that i enjoy doing it too.

Growing up i have always had learning difficulty's.

I have dyslexia and also have links to autism but was never diagnosed so for me it's quiet a big thing not being judged. I though id never be chosen to be a tester in general and i was wrong.

So thank you lovehoney and all the members here you have given me more confidence in myself.

As you ve found this is a nice community with some genuine people in it.Glad you ve found new confidence.

Thats such a lovely message. Go you me me me me. Keep growing in confidence and congrstulations for being selected to test products. It feels wonderful when you get picked i absolutely love it.

This is so great to hear, me me me me ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) Really wholesome post. I always enjoy seeing you pop up around the forum.

And congratulations on being selected to test a product! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) I'm still crossing my fingers, haha.

Great to see things more positive and even the way you are writing seems like a new light entirely. Proud of the steps you have both made and it’s great to be part of the community which makes so many changes xx

Everyone deserves to find sexual happiness me me me me... each of our journey's is different but I just wanted to post and say keep being you. We are so much more aware of learning disabilities and autism spectrum now... I only learned I was ADD as an adult. I have learned to embrace it and own who I am and if someone doesn't like me... their loss and next!

So pleased to read this! Glad Lovehoney is helping you and congratulations on being picked as a tester - it’s a great feeling x

So heartwarming to read your post, and congratulations on being picked as tester! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

A lovely post. It's great to have you with us in the community.
Hope you enjoy your tester products x

Hi Me me me me,

It's so nice read your post and even though we don't know you, it's a wonderful feeling know that somehow we've been helping you out. That's what I like about this community: everyone is so warm and welcoming and several times I shared your feeling that I wasn't alone and there were people in here for me to share my things with. And congratulations on being selected as a tester, it's very exciting.

K&c30's wrote:

Thats such a lovely message. Go you me me me me. Keep growing in confidence and congrstulations for being selected to test products. It feels wonderful when you get picked i absolutely love it.

Thank you K&c30's

Trust me i will. I was over the moon being selected didn't think it would happen knowing there's so many wanting to test. Not that im here just for that but it really made my day when i was selected.

That is so sweet Xialos. I'm sure you'll get picked out. I'm amazed Lovehoney do testers in general never won anything in my life may sound silly but almost feels like winning the lottery.   

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Great to see things more positive and even the way you are writing seems like a new light entirely. Proud of the steps you have both made and it’s great to be part of the community which makes so many changes xx

Thank you LIL_KNOWN69

It means alot i just had to give a nice thanks to you all it's the least i could do. I maybe just one person in a big world but it has helped me in so many ways.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Everyone deserves to find sexual happiness me me me me... each of our journey's is different but I just wanted to post and say keep being you. We are so much more aware of learning disabilities and autism spectrum now... I only learned I was ADD as an adult. I have learned to embrace it and own who I am and if someone doesn't like me... their loss and next!

Thanks

Totally aggree with you.

It's been a rocky road but we are getting there little by little.As for being me that was always an issue. i was always bullied for being quiet even by my own siblings at some point, all because i wouldn't speak or hold a conversation. Making friends and keeping them has always been difficult.

As for now for the last few years i have been truly finding my self. Siblings i don't bother with anymore. My main focus is on myself hubby and children.

Lu SB wrote:

Hi Me me me me,

It's so nice read your post and even though we don't know you, it's a wonderful feeling know that somehow we've been helping you out. That's what I like about this community: everyone is so warm and welcoming and several times I shared your feeling that I wasn't alone and there were people in here for me to share my things with. And congratulations on being selected as a tester, it's very exciting.

Thank you Lu SB

You've hit the nail on the head.That's purely why i really felt the need to thank you all here.

Some thing's to one person may seem so little but it truely does make a difference and im truely greatful. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

me me me me wrote:

That is so sweet Xialos. I'm sure you'll get picked out. I'm amazed Lovehoney do testers in general never won anything in my life may sound silly but almost feels like winning the lottery.

Aw, it would be nice. And I know! It really surprised me too.

Thanks for trusting us and letting us ride along with you on this part of your life. It’s been an honour mex4 X

'Morning me me me... Thanks for posting that....you've made me smile (that rarely happens this time of day lol) Congrats on being picked as a tester...it's a great feeling, isn't it? Being trusted to test and review a new product. So glad things are getting better for you and that you're sounding so happy. Thanks again for sharing, my lovely! xx

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Thanks for trusting us and letting us ride along with you on this part of your life. It’s been an honour mex4 X

It's not a problem and thank you.

You've been truly amazing with your advice and surport can't thank you all enough.![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

LadySpider wrote:

'Morning me me me... Thanks for posting that....you've made me smile (that rarely happens this time of day lol) Congrats on being picked as a tester...it's a great feeling, isn't it? Being trusted to test and review a new product. So glad things are getting better for you and that you're sounding so happy. Thanks again for sharing, my lovely! xx

Morning LadySpider

Glad i made you smile reading you reply it's returned the favor. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)I just wanted everyone including yourself to know how truely greatful i am from all the support and how friendly everyone is here a little goes a long way. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Can't wait, hope i haven't messed things up just by mentioning being picked not that im disclosing anything other than being selected and wasn't sure how to thank lovehoney directly.

Some things are still a little difficult but im much happier within myself now and really glad i bucked up the courage to join and join in with you lot x