Toe Bro vs Pimple Popper

So the wife loves these kind of TV programmes.

It took a while before I could stay in the same room when she was watching joy of pimple popping, cyst squeezing and all the other gunky goings on…and now she’s discovered the Toe Bro!

Are you a fan of this kind of thing? I guess it’s horses for courses but I’d much rather watch something like this than the usual ‘reality TV’ such as TOWIE, Real Housewives of Wherever or celeb orientated trash.

4 Likes

Haha can’t beat a bit of pimple blackhead popping! Think it’s that satisfying feeling some get from watching it which makes it interesting to see.

Also some your like woah!!! How the hell could someone have so much stuff in a tiny pore :scream:
Plus how do people let their skin get to that bad state of blocking up!

3 Likes

I spent like 20 minutes early watching nothing but spot popping vids earlier! I find them disgustingly gross, but I can’t stop watching them.

@AJSTAR I’m with you though, I totally understand how some people have hormone or just general skin issues which cause breakouts, but daaaamn some of them I’ve watched are just down right foosty from lack of cleansing :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: I can’t watch them or even be in the room with them on.

I’d rather rewatch documentaries for the nth time or competition reality TV (Forged in Fire, Blown Away etc) than things like TOWIE or Housewives

I’m exactly the same, it’s like ewwwwwwww gross!
But you just can’t stop watching.
I wonder why :thinking:
Maybe it’s to actually see the result and how much they could get out of those tiny pores :nauseated_face:
Or maybe its just disgustingly satisfying, I’m not quite sure.

1 Like

With you on this one @Rob36 these reality shows are taking over. Anything but those.

Then they’re suddenly “celebrities” with their own shows…adverts and appearing on celebrity shows like “I’m a celebrity”
And I’m like who are they?
How long have they been a celebrity?

Anyhow rant over

1 Like

Oh my god I love those pimple popping, spot squeezing programmes! @Rob36 They’re so gross but so addictive! Especially the really big cysts :joy: And The Toe Bro is also one to watch. The state of some of the feet on there is mind boggling!

I have to watch these things on my own because they make my OH feel physically sick :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

I’ve got no time for any of the celebrity rubbish though , as far as I’m concerned it’s all a load of tripe!

Gross videos are not my thing :face_vomiting:

Nor can i tolerate the celebrity crap they put on these days.
I dont know who most of these people are anymore

Eeek, I love both toe bro and Dr pimple popper, but I think toe bro just about wins for me as I live Johnathan’s rapport with his clients.

Not a fan of reality TV, it’s just too fake!

2 Likes

I despise the type of shows shown on ITVBe, TOWIE and all its spin offs, The Real Housewives of where ever, The Mommy Diaries etc i have never watched any, just the adverts for them make me want to punch the tv! Then the vacuous participants become celebrities! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Another gross but weirdly addictive one for you to add to the list is ear wax removal videos… you can thank me later :grin::nauseated_face:

1 Like