Channel 4's Naked Attraction

Just thought id ask the forum what their thoughts were to the so called dating show. I have to say it was definately penis monday this week with all shapes and sizes on view. I have to say watching the program has made me feel really good that I have a really good looking one. I have found the programme quite voyeristic in that you have to keep watching to see what their faces look like!!!!

Comments welcome xxxx

I watched it for the first time this Monday. The people on there are certainly braver than me! I did enjoy watching it but I do think it's total rubbish x

We had a laugh watching, but not taking it seriously.

It's pretty addictive, we watched all 5 over 2 nights on catch up. Brave brave people.

Just watched on 4/7, I am amazed that only 8% of men DON'T like their nipples played with?!?! I thought it would be much higher than that. I've never met a man who likes it, never had any sexual interaction with a man who likes it?! Guys, answers please?!

Here is another thread on naked attraction.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1483981-naked-attraction/

Violet

I love my nipples licked and the odd ice cube rub find they are quite sensative and suprised like you say only 8% of guys like it

VioletWolf wrote:

Just watched on 4/7, I am amazed that only 8% of men DON'T like their nipples played with?!?! I thought it would be much higher than that. I've never met a man who likes it, never had any sexual interaction with a man who likes it?! Guys, answers please?!

Hi VioletWolf

I love to have my nipples played with whether it is licked or bitten lightly

Dumbed down television, basically cheap titillation, and not worth watching.

bondagegod wrote:

Here is another thread on naked attraction.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1483981-naked-attraction/

Polls are only as good as the people responding to them.

This programme really amazed me that people are really that brave or crazy to go on a television show where they are happy to reveal all! Imagine if your parents hear from their neighbors or work mates see them? They could never look you in the same way again. Lol

This programme really amazed me that people are really that brave or crazy to go on a television show where they are happy to reveal all! Imagine if your parents hear from their neighbors or work mates see them? They could never look you in the same way again. Lol
Y

Its so annoying! I cant help but watch it but cant stand it at the same time.
Surly they must get paid for it?

Watched it last week. Won't be watching again. Pure shyte TV.

Just realised I quoted the wrong post. Newbie error.

Anyone know if the series has finished? It wasn't on last night :(

As a dating programme it fails miserably . I can't even say its about physical attraction either in the real sense as when you see someone that ticks your boxes they are normally fully clothed, unless of course your in a nudist colony.

The only use for the programme is perhaps to compare your own body with those on the show such as trends for pubic hairstyles etc.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Anyone know if the series has finished? It wasn't on last night :(

Yes only 4 episodes were scheduled.