Toilet / Anal

This sorta same up in a conversation I was having with a mate, about anal.

We were mentioning about going to the loo ( for a no#2) at work, or with your other half? which did you prefer/ less embarrasing.

Also if you went roughly the same time each day?

I mean persoanlly I normally go first thing when I get up or sometimes twice a day, and then again in the evening once I am back from college....

What are other peoples thoughts?

Amongst my female work colleagues its a "rule" we don't go for a poo at work (unless its a dire emergency).

As it goes, I'm a morning gal. As for being with OH - we've been together so long that I don't find it embarrassing if I'm with him at all - would be a bit of a problem since we live together!!

I hate anything to do with toilets. Though i did have sex in a night club toilet once which was cool. X

Fair play I guess!

One of my mates is nuts...She has a theory that everyone will have had a poo at work, at an airport, or in a bar / pub! ha what you make of that?

rebecca69 wrote:

Fair play I guess!

One of my mates is nuts...She has a theory that everyone will have had a poo at work, at an airport, or in a bar / pub! ha what you make of that?

I have done that in one day! lol

Think alot of people have had sex in a public toilet...... not as great as imagined in my case =S

As far as doing a number 2 infront of anyone other my kids (who never lket me have a moments pease) its a no. Not really as it embarasses me but out of politeness to anyone else.

D'ya know - I've never had sex in a Public Toilet and have no real desire to either.......!

LittleKitty wrote:

D'ya know - I've never had sex in a Public Toilet and have no real desire to either.......!

I can concur that its definatly one of the worst experiances ive ever had =S

I have a problem with constipation and if i need to go to the loo for a number 2 i go.

i would rather go for a poo at work than in front of my OH- just because i don't think i could bring myself to do it! i'd get stage fright

we don't fart in front of each other either!

my oh goes once a day first thing in the morning- i on the other hand go when i need to as i have ibs and am not regular whatsoever! i never know if it's going to be twice a day or once every 3 days!

Can't believe I am the first to point out what a $#*! conversation this is...

twice a day for me first thing in the morning and then again in the evening, would do it at work and infront of other half not embarassed by it at all.

Rugbyman wrote:

twice a day for me first thing in the morning and then again in the evening, would do it at work and infront of other half not embarassed by it at all.

Its not cool going in front of your other half , does not do it for me, Ahhh

First thing in the morning for me and very rarely at work unless I'm suffering after a curry or a few too many beers!

Never in front of the OH, we all do it but it is and should remain a private act.

Agree with satchmo, we all do it but in privacy.

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I think poo O'clock is dependent on your eating habits. Those with structured eating habits and meal times are likely to find themselves more regulated. Fibre intake has an effect too.

Potty training also has an influence on stuff like that too. my dad will always go the minuete it hits 5pm because that's what he was trained to do when he was little!

my family were/ still are pretty open about that kinda stuff. I don't think i'd mind using to loo in front of a partner if i'd known them a long time or lived with them. in the initial dating stage neither of you really want to admit that the other person is human and does stuff like that.

Cant pee in front of anyone, just does not happen. Need a private bathroom.

Hi all hope you dont mind me butting in, new to love hunny so thought would pop in and say hi to you all. There has been a few "relationship coachs" that say bathroom fuctions should always be done in private its the key to keeping a relationship but i think it does come down to how comfortable you are with your partner, im quite happy to pee with the door open but no more, nothing to do with anything other than courtesy really.

love honey hella- i cant count the number of times me and a couple of best friends have squeezed ito a cubicle before lol

Oh I have no problem with peeing infront of friends/family/the OH, nor do I have a problem with anyone hearing me tinkle in public toilets. Well all need to wee so often, the only reason I keep my no 2s behind closed doors is because they smell...... not nice to share with others =S

Mistress D wrote:

Cant pee in front of anyone, just does not happen. Need a private bathroom.

So peeing on your submissives isnt something u do then??

X