Toilet / Anal

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh I have no problem with peeing infront of friends/family/the OH, nor do I have a problem with anyone hearing me tinkle in public toilets. Well all need to wee so often, the only reason I keep my no 2s behind closed doors is because they smell...... not nice to share with others =S

dito on the last comment lol

The only thing that beats nightclub toilet sex is swanky black tie 'do toilet sex.

(Kicked out of a few too many bathrooms in my rebellious and deranged youth, dear me...)

Any bathroom activities not involving something entering some form of orifice, however, are strictly a one-person affair for me. It's not so bad when it's all noise and hand dryers and busy-ness surrounding... it's when there's just one or two other people that it gets awkward. I've even been known to loiter pathetically 'til such a bathroom empties itself .

Nightclub toilet sex was the staple back in the day when home wasn't an option, and it got too cold outside. It was less the ick factor, and more the horrific lack of space that bugged me about it though!

As for pooing, I get terribly embarassed about it. Like, to the point that the first time the OH came to stay, I just didn't poo for the whole time he was here. At all. Not because I was holding it in, but because the thought of pooing while he was in the same building as me made me physically incapable of needing to. How's that for crazy! Obviously I got over that when he was up for a three week stint, or I'd have been requiring medical intervention by now. And a few times I've had to poo when I knew he could hear, or was hanging around the door, but I really really hate it. I also can't go in a public toilet if I know someone's in another cubicle either, in case they hear me. If I accidentally do go, then realise someone's out there, I will not leave until I'm sure they've gone and have had enough time to get out of sight of the door. And not because they might see me and know, so much as I can't abide the idea of seeing them and knowing that they know! At least I've upgraded from childhood, when I was so phobic of the idea of people knowing that if I had to go when someone was near, I'd actually catch the poo in toilet paper and lower it down so it wouldn't splash. Don't do that any more, but I do consider it briefly now and then!

There! Just to make the freaks feel less freakish by comparison. >_<

hahah I have once caught it in toilet paper myself! Think I did it once in a public loo!

How often do people normally go for a no2 then?

This is my no means some sort of fetish... just pure random intrest lol

Eh, jeez, just go when you need to go, i don't get what the big hang up with it! don't find infront of the other half appealing and neither would he! peeing is fine though although it's never sexual!

Does anyone else find it a little weird discussing how many times you go for a poo lol

Angel x

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Lol! I've had great club toilet sex, it's a passage of youth. External Media

I'm sorry but I don't think ''It's a passage of youth'' is a fair comment. Sure it's common but not everyone would find it okay, nor be comfortable with the act as for some, it should be more intimate.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Nightclub toilet sex was the staple back in the day when home wasn't an option, and it got too cold outside. External Media

Total, utter lack of sex was my staple, back in the day, etc. etc. External Media Besides, ewwwwwww! External Media

Mr Monster wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

Nightclub toilet sex was the staple back in the day when home wasn't an option, and it got too cold outside. External Media

Total, utter lack of sex was my staple, back in the day, etc. etc. External Media Besides, ewwwwwww! External Media

External Media

Also only go for a crap at home, in an empty bathroom with the door locked!

Peachy keen wrote:

Guessing you don't have young kids then....

External Media

Lucky me with my stomach issues, I only need to go every two or three days. ;D

When I do though, I would never want to do it in front of someone. MAYBE at work in an empty bathroom, if I was desperate. Hate to do it at a friend's house, and can't go if someone might be listening or watching!

As for toilet sex, I have never really wanted to do it. Always loved the idea of doing it in a stall at school, but only before I thought about the germs and public issues...

Mr Monster wrote:

Peachy keen wrote:

Guessing you don't have young kids then....

External Media

That's a consiquence?!

If i Need To Go I go, everyone poos, just spray after! LOL

Well, I am personally not embarassed doing it before my OH if there is emergency, not like I would do it on regular bases anyway, but he was there the other month. I was incredibly sick and I had even trouble reaching the bathroom (I was close to fainthing, but needed to go) and shaking. He was there, supporting me and watching over me, ensuring I was safe. Of course not going to do that daily, we do have privacy of closed doors, but if I have him visiting me and we are in the living room, thats basically next to the bathroom, so not 100% private, but little we can do, in a small flat. I do respect its private, but I think an illness test is a good test as how much you care for each other, because you see the person in not the best light.

I think I must be abnormal, I don't find it weird going at work etc. Plus being paid to take a crap is never a bad thing !

Well, in answer to the question - I usually poo first thing in the morning. Normally only once a day - occasionally twice.

I have no particular problem with pooing at work - no choice really - but in a former workplace of mine, because of the layout of the loo in relation to the desks, it was really obvious if you were going for a poo, because everyone could see you go in and out - and how long you took.

With my girlfriend - after five years together there aren't many secrets left, physically. We'll openly mention it - but probably the only thing we've never done together is poo in front of each other. That's a step too far! As much as I love her, she's not seeing me wipe my bum...

I'll confess to one or two incidents of nightclub toilet sex in the very distant past, but can't say it was a classic experience. Far too smelly in there to find it erotic...

Personally, i go once a ay in the morning. Usually afer a good strong coffee!

As for going at work or infront of someone, i would go at work. Usually no one will hear you, or know it's you in that little cubicle. I could never go infront of anyone for so many reasons. Peeing infornt of people i have no problem with at all, but poo is definatrly a solo activity!

I used to run a night club many years ago, so i've had some sex in many parts of it. The disabled toilet but the best. It was carpeted, and no one ever used it! :D plus it had plenty of space. That said, I have also had sex more... publicly shall we say ;) xx

haha sorta gone off thread a bit lol I was mainly asking about toilet, not actually having sex or involving the two processes!

haha, err, yeah! soryr about that. I really should start reading my replys BEFORE i post them! So, to answer your question.. NO, i would never poo infront of someone. Yes i would, and have poo'd at work! (pooing at work saves buying toilet paper for home!)

So,what about yourself?