Anal Preperation...

Hi, this is my first post! It may seem a bit of a strange one, but hey ho!

Me and my bf have decided we are going to try anal, this may seem like a bit of an odd question, but do you always ensure you have been to the loo before you do it? (as in a no2?) maybe this is TMI but normally I go first thing every morning when I get up... seem fairly regular at that time hehe!

What im getting at is, if I were to attempt(!) anal in the evening would it be a bit risky? I don't want it to get too messy, I would of course shower before hand.

Basically, if you have a toilet routeen does it have to be slightly altered on the days I do anal or should I not worried about it? i.e hold it in until the evening!

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

x

1 Like

We've never done anything different in that way, and we've never had any embarassing moments...yet! We don't plan it in advance though, it just happens,usually when I'm giving her a massage and something pops up between her cheeks. :)

Never had any nasty experiences,, always cleaned throroughly beforehand.

BeccaJ1987 wrote:

Hi, this is my first post! It may seem a bit of a strange one, but hey ho!

Me and my bf have decided we are going to try anal, this may seem like a bit of an odd question, but do you always ensure you have been to the loo before you do it? (as in a no2?) maybe this is TMI but normally I go first thing every morning when I get up... seem fairly regular at that time hehe!

What im getting at is, if I were to attempt(!) anal in the evening would it be a bit risky? I don't want it to get too messy, I would of course shower before hand.

Basically, if you have a toilet routeen does it have to be slightly altered on the days I do anal or should I not worried about it? i.e hold it in until the evening!

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

x

Hi Beccaj1987,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the forums. This is quite a common issue, so it's good that you've raised it.

Basically, your bottom is usually completely empty except for (obviously) just before you go to the loo, and (less obviously) for an hour or so afterwards. This is because your body naturally tidies up anything that might still be left inside after you've been to the loo. Ofcourse it's possible that you can be empty and ready for action straight afterwards, if you've had a really bang tidy movement.

Fortunately you have a regular daily pattern, so you probably should avoid anal penetration around the time of your morning movement, but you should be fine for the rest of the day. As Hella says above, if you're really worried, a quick douche will give you total peace of mind, or you could just check eveything is clear with a single lubed finger. Either way, you'll become more aware of your own natural rhythm and work out what times are best for you.

Obviously you should avoid anal if you have any stomach upset or diarhea. Hope this helps

I forgot to mention, it's also a good idea to avoid anal after eating anything really spicy or aromatic.

Am i like the only person who goes in the morning or what about you lot? ha

totallylamb wrote:

Hey,

You could try having a read of this thread http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/362-anal-sex-for-beginners-any-advice/

Theres lots of great advice on there!

x x

BeccaJ1987 wrote:

Am i like the only person who goes in the morning or what about you lot? ha

No, you are not alone! I go in the morning and I think quite a lot of people do, it's usually the caffeine in your first cup of tea/coffee that triggers it, or the first cigarette for smokers. Even thinking about it can get things moving.