Tongue peircing

a thought just popped in to mind, dose a tongue piercing actually improve oral sex for your partner. anyone actually have one and try it or vice-versa?
also pain rating on the piercing and the week after lol

2 Likes

My ex had one but I can’t say it really did anything for me.

1 Like

My tongue is pierced. Ive been told that although you can feel it, it doesnt make a huge difference. Ive tried different materials and lengths etc with hubby and he can take it or leave it.
Pain rating… not too bad. The week following it, it was tender and swollen, but doesnt last long

2 Likes

I’ve got mine done, and he loves what I can do with it when I give him head, it drives him crazy. He loves the feeling of it, when I use it in certain ways, he can cum pretty quickly. And it’s also good to use when I’m edging him, it works really well, getting him towards that final stage and then I stop and tease him more.
It works really well for us, more so for him. But I also enjoy it too.

When I had it done, it wasn’t painful for me to get it done. It swelled a little but didn’t last long, couple of days and it went down.

1 Like

Haha I doubt it would have much impact sex wise…
I know of a few people who’s had them done and they say it’s not too bad but your tongue does swell up for a good week so you might find eating and talking a tad odd for a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive got mine, got it when i was 18 after ny eyebrow peircings kept rejecting. My ex liked it with it and didnt want me to take it out.
My current girlfriend said she isnt fussed about it, but itndoes catch her clit peircings from time to time and she likes that. Also likes it when i use ice on it whilst down there.

Pain, i wont lie here. It wasnt sore but definitely uncomfortable. It swells up and i couldnt eat. I also newrly fainted for some reason just as it was done.

Every time you eat, ir put anything in your mouth basically for the first few weeks you need to wash your mouth with diluted mouthwash.

I put a larger ball on my top one but recebtly changed the bar for an internally threaded one for hygeine reasons. Cleaning it on a regluar basis and making sure plaque doesnt build up and get all soild on it.

Denstists always comment on it. Every single visit

I have three piercings in my tongue, I had them all done at the same time when I was 16, never again! I had nothing but issues with them when I first had them done but I was a stubborn teen and didn’t want to take them out, they are fine now though and I love them as I have them in incremental lengths.

Sex wise though I’ve had mixed reviews, some guys like it, some guys don’t same with girls really it’s down to personal preference.

My ex had a Prince Albert, the amount of times my tongue got caught up in his metal during oral was nobody’s business :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So my wife had her tongue pierced when we first got married and looked into buying a tongue piercing that’s job was to ‘tickle’ the penis whilst giving a blowjob. She never ended up doing it unfortunately, but having looked into it just a minute ago, it looks like there are ones that vibrate now. There’s also lots of little spiky silicone ones too that I’m sure would feel amazing. I used to love it when her tongue was pierced and personally loved the sensation but I can imagine it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

I’ve had mine done since I was 18 ish (had it done as personal choice) and whilst my husband doesn’t mind it, he can take it or leave it and doesn’t seem all that bothered by it.
He complained when we first got together that blowjobs were slightly painful because of my piercing so he wasn’t all that keen much to my disappointment.
I try to make sure I’m gentle these days but I refuse to remove my piercing as I like it.

1 Like

My wife has one its better when she has a spiked silicone cover on the ball ?