Top or bottom?

Was having a chat with a friend last night and now honestly curious as to what you prefer when with another man

I’ll admit whilst I’m happy to switch things up I love to be bottom!

• Bottom
  • Depends on mood

0 voters

1 Like

100% bottom for me. Had a couple of experiences with guys and I have to say, I love being shown who’s boss :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

@Kdot80 I’m exactly the same, will top if in the mood or guy asks but I try not to most of the time!

3 Likes

@forwardghoul52 yeah I swear being in the middle of that train is possibly my happiest place!

3 Likes

Always bottom when the opportunity comes. Been way too long. Please send help :pray:

I have never had the desire to be with a guy,
but even with my wife, I would love it if she was more dominant with our pegging session’s.
so I can see the appeal of being a bottom for a dominant guy.

1 Like

I can relate. I have only ever been pegged and am also the Dom. I can see the appeal, and would hopefully learn a few things. I have had a lot of gay friends from my past try to get me to play “for the other team,” but the only attracted to femininity thing has always been a full stop for me.

Maybe now it would be different, but it’d have to be with someone I had an actual emotional attraction to. That last sentence is the part that is confusing for me though. Because I have an emotional attraction to one of my best friends who is gay, but the physical isn’t there and nothing has ever happened, despite their interest being made known.

If it were to ever happen, I think to be comfortable and enjoy the moment my GF would have to be watching. It’s always been one of her fantasies to see me in that…position. I know that marginalizes the other person in that hypothetical, which makes me feel like “I’m approaching it wrong.” But, it’s the truth. :pleading_face:

On the flip side as it were, I’ve never once thought about topping a man.

I think if you were going to be curious with another guy, you would pick bottom, you can get a blowjob from a female, you can give anal BUT to experiment and suck a cock or take a cock is all new experience aome guy might want to try… and I say try it! Why not? YOLO ha

2 Likes