Top or Bottom

I am curious to see what the preference is out there for wanting to be on top, or on bottom, and why.

I personally like to be on bottom, as i feel like i am more relaxed and last longer

Ummm bottom now. Depends on partner and penis size. With some exes I preferred to be on too because they where smaller.
And also depends how good the partners technique is

Did you like to bounce or grind?

Bottom I feel myself slip away from reality im relaxed and calm

I love bottom. Probably because I can just focus on enjoying myself without worrying about supporting my weight.

I thought this was a bit or bum question

Hi H&D, have to go with you bottom as wifey can control the pace and help me last longer. I have to agree(we may need to start a thread)when woman are on top they grind more to get them selves closer to coming. This why we can last longer it's the in and out against the rim of the gland head that tips most guys over the edge.but I do have to say penetration has become a lesser part of our sex lives oral or toy stimulation are a much bigger part of our enjoyment and for that I don't care wether it's top ,bottom or sideways.lol

Don't you just love predictive txt. Tit or bum.

Oooh really does depend. I always used to hate going on top. However I have recently discovered a way to doit that is amazing for me, so love it now. Give the the thighs a good workout too which can't be bad.

if I'm on the bottom I prefer to be lying on my tummy. On my back just doesn't have the same appeal anymore.

As Fiona It has to be bottom... its the total thing about being submissive for me ... but in the respect of not being selfish when i am in male mode I quite like it either way but again you have to take your partners wishes into account as well...

I like being on bottom but my favourite is being on top when he is the one moving. I feel too much like I'm performing when I'm on top.

amandammmm wrote:

I like variety!

Have to agree, variety keeps things 'fresh' in the words of will-am-i.

Variety is the spice of life.

I love being on top but I also love laying on my back and being pulled to the edge of the sofa/bed/surface I am on by the hips whilst he is nelt/stood in front of me.

I like to be able to look at my partner

I prefer the bottom, like slinx said being on the edge of the bed or something while hes standing over me.....because his bed was tall enough to allow him to stand :P but then, it depends on my mood, if i'm really horny, I'll go on top, but I think being on the bottom just makes everything more close and romantic :)

slinx wrote:

I love being on top but I also love laying on my back and being pulled to the edge of the sofa/bed/surface I am on by the hips whilst he is nelt/stood in front of me.

I like to be able to look at my partner

You can look at me any time just turn your phone on lol

Sounds like more prefer being on bottom. Either way a person really can't go wrong.

Bottom for sure!