Total Butt Plug Beginner

I finally summoned the nerve to buy a butt plug, after being curious about it for ages, and having read all the good advice here was able to insert it without too much fuss - going gently and using plenty of lube. But while everyone talks about amazing erotic sensations, all I felt was like I really had to go to the bathroom…

Don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t the least bit painful and rather exciting to know that I was doing this, and that I’d successfully inserted it. But none of the erotic sensations people talked about.

The second time I used it there was less of a sense of needing to go to the toilet. Does this get better over time?

3 Likes

Hi @V_Planifolia, yes, that feeling subsides with time. I still get it occasionally though. I find shorter, wider plugs are less likely to give me that feeling and give me more pleasure. I also find glass ones much more comfortable and very rarely give me that feeling of needing the loo - I think it’s down to the smoothness so there is less resistance when you move around. I would persevere and maybe experiment with some different shapes, sizes and materials. Have fun!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m using the silicone LH one. I bought the medium size. I read the reviews of both the small and the medium and after juggling back and forth decided to risk the medium. I’m glad I did, I think. I had no big issues inserting it - a few attempts, yes, but nothing painful, only the strong sense of needing the loo. I will persevere for sure - it’s kind of exciting to do - and maybe try a glass one. I am glad to hear the sense of needing the loo will subside as there is nothing especially erotic about that feeling!

2 Likes

Yes first times are always weird feeling but the more you try it out the less odd it’ll be and the more you’ll discover the pleasure side to it.

3 Likes

The feeling that you need the loo will disappear gradually leaving you with a very nice ‘full’ feeling. If you feel that you need a little more stimulation you could always try a vibrating plug.
It’s also quite exciting to go about your normal daily and social life while wearing a plug.
I often wear one of mine when we’re going out on an evening. My wife knows too so it’s a shared kinky secret between the two of us.

3 Likes

@V_Planifolia I still consider myself to be new with all that. Definitely experiment with different kinds, makes a big difference. Also I’m not sure if its like this for everyone but sometimes you get that feeling but then the next night you try again and the feeling is gone.

4 Likes

Hell yes it does. Hang in there for a while, the deeper and wider you go the better it gets. Trust me. My ass is now like a pussy. It’s sensitive to the touch (in a fantastic way) and the prostate orgasms are just something else. I don’t know if this is the same for everyone but I would stick at it if I were you. You only live once, right ?

1 Like

Adding to this thread. What’s the longest period of time you’ve had a butt plug in for and were there any issues. I only ask as I’m thinking of wearing one to work tomorrow which could be in for 10-12 hours.
Mine would be small, so doesn’t stretch but I know it’s there.

1 Like

Only about 3-4 hours personally but I know others on here use them for a lot longer. You just need to remove and reapply lube regularly. I didn’t need to reapply lube in the 3-4 hours that I used mine for but it depends on the material too. Mine are glass and metal so the lube lasts longer than with silicone. Hopefully someone else will be able to give some better advice soon.

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 is 100% right, so make sure you pack some lube and and use it every 3 or 4 hours. Some advice will tell you every 2 to 3 hours but as long as you don’t go too long you’ll be good. I have read medical advice not to go any longer than this without lubing. Apparently it can damage the lining of your anal passage and cause infection. If you do that then I suppose you could go as long as you want. At least until it is no longer practical to. Make sure you’re using a good quality long lasting lube, personally I use TitanMen triple duty because it isn’t at all sticky and it stays moist inside your body for hours. Good luck concentrating at work though. I’d be wiggling and jiggling all day, people would think I had worms. LOL.

4 Likes

I have worn medium butt plugs for long periods with no problems but, especially with water based lubricants, you may need to clean and re-lube regularly and, of course, if you need to poo while you’re wearing it you’ll have to remove, clean, re-lube and re-insert it.

4 Likes

I started on that plug too and experienced the same feeling, it feels a bit too long at first I think but it’s a feeling that definitely subsides after some practice, maybe with different toys?

1 Like