Totally impressed

Lovehoney has just totally amazed me.
Placed a large order - couldn't decide what to get and wasted a lot of time :( Was worried order wouldn't arrive in time for our weekend away but I needn't have worried. Lovehoney managed to getc it to me in 3 days - not bad considering it travelled more than 2500 km.
Can't wait to try the toys out although do have to admit to being a bit scared by the size of the analysis beads 😨 (we got the Couple's weekend kit).
OH keen to experiment with anal play and I am more than just a bit intimidated by it. I know from reading here that lube, lube, lube and more lube is key as is relaxation. Any other helpful tips?

My advice would be don't use it unless you are feeling really relaxed and confident in the moment. Wait till you just WANT to try them, instrinsicly. Otherwise, you may nos enjoy your experience as much. If you are nervous, you'll tense up and it won't be any fun

Along with mamz's advice, start small. Use a finger first - probably your own. You trust yourself a lot more than your partner, and then let them try. A finger with lube really doesn't feel like much (much larger objects come out on a daily basis!)

lulu' wrote:

Lovehoney has just totally amazed me.
Placed a large order - couldn't decide what to get and wasted a lot of time :( Was worried order wouldn't arrive in time for our weekend away but I needn't have worried. Lovehoney managed to getc it to me in 3 days - not bad considering it travelled more than 2500 km.
Can't wait to try the toys out although do have to admit to being a bit scared by the size of the analysis beads 😨 (we got the Couple's weekend kit).
OH keen to experiment with anal play and I am more than just a bit intimidated by it. I know from reading here that lube, lube, lube and more lube is key as is relaxation. Any other helpful tips?

Woohoo! That's great lulu'

Enjoy your goodies! (and yes, as the others have said, start small, warm up and use plenty of lube)

My 1st experience with anal play was very stimulating. Anal play has became a must for the rest of my sex life.

As you have already heard from others start small. Finger is good but a small butt plug is better. I got a set of these butt plugs (SML) and dildos. It took me a long time to progress from a small to large one. Except for the S size, upgrading from M to L caused some pain but tolerable and soon progress to explosive sensation. Lots of fun actually with anal play. Getting into sex is never completed till all holes are penetrated for me ...helplessly tied and gagged.

4Uonly wrote:

Getting into sex is never completed till all holes are penetrated for me ...helplessly tied and gagged.

Toys and your other half, or all men...?

BigInBerks wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

Getting into sex is never completed till all holes are penetrated for me ...helplessly tied and gagged.

Toys and your other half, or all men...?

Toys and hub's only. Think with other men's will be a fantasies for me. Would love to but it will never happened.