Toy suggestions

Hi All, my wife and I have recently discovered sex toys and brought a classic vibrator which we enjoyed but wanted something else so we brought Tracy Cox vibrating egg and a male stroker. These were both welcomed editions to our sex life but now we are looking for something else. We are new to toys so nothing to out there but I am confident you will be able to help, what would you recommend?

1 Like

A wand. The Lovehoney wand is an excellent addition to a toy box and a really diverse toy with so many possibilities due to the amount of power available.

2 Likes

I was also going to suggest a wand. Available in different sizes and price ranges and they can be used a multitude of ways :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @broom will look into

Second recommendation for a wand thank you @MsSubExperimenter

1 Like

If your wife likes clitoral stimulation then a wand and / or womanizer.

1 Like

Defo a wand can be used on both of you too…a fab investment for me I have a mains…a rechargeable…and a back up mains too.
My go to staple.

1 Like

Thank you @Bournemouth_couple wife loves clitoral stimulation so the womanizer could be a good purchase

Does your wife enjoy using the vibrator against the clit or does she only use it internally? I’m only asking because wands are quite powerful and, if she’s very sensitive it could be too much. If she enjoys using her vibrator on her clit then she is likely to enjoy a wand.

My other suggestion would be a curved g-spot vibrator. The one you have is straight I think, a curved one is designed to hit the g-spot so might be something that would be worth a try. Also, you could try a different material like a glass dildo, they give very different sensations to silicone.

1 Like

@CurvyJilly that’s an impressive collection and recommendation, so good you have back up just in case :star_struck:

Ignore my first paragraph @Jlee7682, just spotted one of your posts where you said your wife enjoyed clit stimulation!

1 Like

Hi @Kitty-Cat01 wife mostly uses the vibrator against her clit but does insert occasionally
G-spot vibrator could be a good addition thank you, hadn’t thought of a glass dildo interesting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @GoGirl12 hadn’t even thought of a vibrating cock ring something to think about thank you

I have a love honey wand with different speeds great toy to use on your clit never tried it internally have you looked at a thrusting rabbit vibrator or even a bullet for clit stimulation II think it all depends on what you want clitor internally orgasam hope this helps

1 Like

Even a non vibrating cock ring might be a thing to consider. A bullet vibe is also a really nice toy for both of you and to use together. The desire bullet is a really good rumbly one to consider.

If your interested in anal, a butt plug can be fun to have in for sex or solo sessions. Starting with something small and silicone is a good way to go.

A blindfold can also be alot of fun if you havent tried that yet

Best piece of advice i could give you though if your starting out, read up about body safe materials for sex toys (silicone, abs plastic, glass, metal). Theres some really good articles out there now about the subject and its definitely worth reading up on if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Thanks @AWB1955 the wand seems to be highly recommended!! The OH is a little scared of the rabbit but she can’t explain why maybe it will be something we build up to :wink:

Great advice @Green_Eyed_Girl will definitely be reading a lot more!!
Don’t think the OH would be interested in anal, never say never though!! Love the bullet suggestion as we enjoy using toys together and solo :wink:

Bullets are great, nice and easy to keep in a bedside drawer if you find you need something halfway through. A really good lube is also a great investment. Some of the sensations or flavoured lubes can be alot of fun too. The ignite balm lovehoney sell was fun to try as well.

Lots of people also recommend the liberator cushions. I havent got one myself, but many people say they make positions like doggie much easier, even if you havent got knee/back issues.

2 Likes

Not a toy per se, but we invested in the Bondage Boutique Sex Position Enhancer Chair from LH. It is INCREDIBLE!!!

The variety of positions that you can use it for makes it well worth the investment.

2 Likes

We just bought the womanizer and the wife loves it the first time she used it she said it was to powerful she came super fast the second time she started crying because she never had came so hard :sob::sob:the she used it with her egg at the same time she soaked the bed :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: I’m glad we don’t have houses next to us or they would call for help because she can get loud lol worth the money

1 Like